All parent member reviews for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Parent of a 11 year old Written bybenvom April 5, 2010

Great for Twelve and up

My eleven year old loves this game, I looked at it and thought it could be appropriote for any kid ten and older, and could be iffy for eight and nine year olds, and OFF for seven and lower. In the video game, there are many uses of every swear word except for the F word which is used twice. I think most eleven year olds will enjoy this game, and most can handle it, for now I'm B.P.V.
Adult Written byeliram874 June 9, 2014

single player its o.k. multiplayer is not for any christians

problems in multilayer you fight inside a catholic fort where it was before a catholic monastery(sacriligeous element) sensuality: there is an unnecessary scene in the game which you can skip (nothing revealing but it is too sensual as one of the characters goes to the room of drake(main character)). as well as the comments are highly inappropriate. Any other than that it is well made interesting story line just unfortunately the elements above are the only problem.
Parent of a 8 and 13 year old Written byJonathan wood April 4, 2014

Fun exciting game

This is a brilliant game which is totally appropriate for anyone who has started secondary school because of its fun gaming and positive role model. I think that the violence is really not strong and seeing it I think that this game really should not be a 15
Parent Written byCommonSenseReviewer October 7, 2013

A PG-13 action movie equivalent game which may sometimes lack imagination but excels far beyond your average action game.

You play as Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter and descendent of Sir Francis Drake, who will plunder tombs and temples, climb and scale walls, and will engage enemies in shootouts. This game often has a lot of cliches and story is weak, but the action here is just so much better crafted than your typical run-and-gun game. It has some memorable moments, including it's puzzle-laden temples and a sequence where you must run across a moving train, while avoiding the obstacles that block your way. There is violence here and it pushes the T-rated boundary at some times, but it's not excessive, making it suitable for teenagers and tantamount to a PG-13 rated action movie. Yes, it's your typical action game, but it's extraordinarily well done.
Parent Written bywoodenrobby August 17, 2013

awsome

it is violent but really cool and fun game
Adult Written byBrioCyrain May 6, 2012

Edgy Cinematics

I find this game quite borderline due to the cutscenes or movie moments (whatever term you prefer) where significant amounts of blood are portrayed. Besides that I find nothing too wrong with this game.
Educator and Parent Written byRedburn February 28, 2012

Nice and easy

nice and easy
Parent Written bymrporkface11 January 13, 2012

Assassin's Creed IV: The Ballad of Ezio and Tony Review

Portal 2 is not to be confused with Portal: Still Alive, which is the sequel to the game that comes after the second portal that is not the prequel to the cake is a lie. We do what we must because cats. Why is Katy Perry? Yeah, I don't like common sense media. I prefer turtle. Yup. Check Taste. I can't read. I love Unfarted, especially Drakes Revelations. Why does that slow your computer down" Flurp Merp Derp I don't want to draw me like one of your lives on this french gurls any derp. Hats.
Parent Written byderek642 December 2, 2011

Great game, but too inappropriate for early teens, IMO

Great 2nd part of the UC series! This game has just as much violence if not more violence compared to the first one. But now there are considerably more sexual references and movie sequences near the beginning of the game that would cause me not to let my teens play it until they are older anyway... There is violence, language (nothing changed from last game) and sexual referencing and movie cuts in a few parts of the game which cause me to not play it too much even when our kids (13, 11) are up and watching for parts of the game. I would recommend this to at least 14 or 15 yr olds, as long as they are talked to about what is inappropriate - and also you can skip any of the movie sequences you want by clicking start and skip, so another option would be to watch/be in the room when they play so when it looks like one of those scenes you can skip.
Adult Written bygow0304 June 22, 2011

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

It's a great, fun game with an awesome, cinematic story. It does get to be a little violent at times and the language is a bit of an issue. However it's nothing that would void PG-13 rating if it were a movie.
Adult Written byseen-all-movies May 20, 2011

If you own a PS3, you owe to yourself to get all games in the uncharted series

A fantastic game, hours and hours of entertainment for anybody who is a fan of adventure games, especially if you love the Indiana Jones movies, this game feels like an interactive Indiana Jones 6, nr 5 was the first game in the series. also it does not contain a lot of blood, yes you can shoot and preform melee takedowns but it's nothing worse than movies rated 11+, or games rated age 12+, so enjoy what's visually the greatest game ever made, as everything looks 100% real, when you swim or roll in the water your clothes even get's wet and slow you down for a short amount of time until teh slowly and realistic dries up, also it's just so much fun to flank someone by climbing up a wall and pull him down! 3 more words: GET THIS GAME
Adult Written byIdeas December 30, 2010

uncharted ps3 15

All I have to say is great game but don't let a 13 year old play this game, 15 to 16 ya, the language and blood is the biggest issue here.
Adult Written byBrastelei December 19, 2010

One of the Greatest Games of This Generation

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've ever played, and I have an extensive library. It's Indiana Jones style adventure is laced with puzzles, action, creative and entertaining platforming, intense battles and cinematic moments on par with Hollywood. It's a beautiful game. This game is a rather hard T rating though. Although you won't hear any F words, the game is full of sh**, da**, a**, etc. It isn't extremely violent, but there is blood, lots of shooting and some melee attacks have you choke or snap an enemy's neck. It also contains a lot of jokes involving sexual innuendo, although not strong (there is one scene where a girl sits on top of a guy in bed and sex is implied to happen later). The characters are all good people who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, and what begins as a hunt for money and fortune becomes a quest to save the world. This game is very well put together, easy to learn, fun to play, and even educational from a historical standpoint (very accurate). I definitely recommend it to anyone age 15 and up.
Adult Written byBlackMagick009 December 1, 2010

Over 25 perfect reviews, based on the journey of Marco Polo, hilarious dialogue, and one of the coolest games ever. There is an occasional slap on the ass and his ex-girlfriend says "You're gonna miss this ass." At the end kind of sexual but hilarious. The multiplayer is way smoother than any Call Of Duty Game.
Parent of a 8 and 9 year old Written byscott pilgrim November 27, 2010

Awsome for kids 9+.

This is my son koji's favorite game. It is a hit in my house.
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written bySokrr November 14, 2010

Good, action-packed game for older tweens

It is my 13 year old son's favorite PS3 game...some cursing and violence, but nothing like Call of Duty or Halo...
Adult Written byWarri October 9, 2010

the most innovated game ever in my life that i have played
Adult Written byLucien October 6, 2010

Awesome game

A lot more blood and swearing than an average T game. But really it's fine for early teens.
Parent of a 12 year old Written by123789456 August 16, 2010

10+

Excellent Game not too violent. I've heard worse cursing. a enjoyable game for kids for 8+
Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written byEricGA July 30, 2010

Constant usage to mild bad language. Way too much way too often

I consider myself very open minded on these games. My son and I love games like infamous, so a little language isn't too bad. Howeer, this game is not for my 14 year old son! The language isn't very strong, but it is constant. cr@@, a@@-@@@@e, etc are so constant, they are almost being heard all of the time. Way too much!