Kid reviews for Unreal Tournament 3

Frenzied first-person shooter with gory visuals.

Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2011

Good

well if you do vechiles and stuff and not the story its fun and cool! and if you press F you play dead! how cool is that? the first one was cool too there was rooms were it was low gravity! reccomend this to kids with dads who play shoot games
Teen, 16 years old Written bySamckey August 18, 2009

Great game, has content moderation options...

Overall, this is an awesome addition to the Unreal franchise. Like UT2, it includes some of the best graphics available; amazing game play; and simple content altering settings which turn the game from a GOW (Gears of War) style blood bath, into a rather mild shooter. Users are given the option to remove blood/gore, extreme language, or both.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOverNinjaX July 5, 2011

Extremely "Unreal"istic

A lot of blood and a fair amount of swearing, but the thing is this game is way over the top. Respawners are actually part of the storyline. If it was a darker game it would be more of an issue, but the game is lighthearted, and is good for quite a few laughs when playing with friends. Extremely unrealistic, so it doesn't seem very mature at all.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOIues May 20, 2011
Kid, 11 years old March 31, 2016

unreal tournament 3 black edition chrittle33's review

I put in black edition because theres more to talk about so unreal tournament 3 is a fantastic game of course thers gore,violence and swearing but if you can look past all that you have an old popular game with GREAT I say GREAT role models easy to play and not that mush consumerism what can I say its old and NO smokin well there is 1 person no drinking or drugs now if you get black edition you play as the villans the necris they are my 1st favorite race and you can play them when you finish the campaign and its a dang good game

Ease of Play
Teen, 16 years old Written byshivanthing September 4, 2010

This game is a high violence shooter. Not for 15 or below.

Everything about this game is great, the maps are well designed, it's all great. Period. There are even numerous mods for download which enhances the game's greatness even further. :P Now for the parental aspect. The violence in this game is terrible. People explode at rockets, blood is very well visible and noticable, and language is inevitable. Not for younger audiences. For the mature 16 year old or a 17+ or old person.

Teen, 15 years old Written byidkatall April 9, 2008

Great but violent game

This game is one of the best. High intensity makes this game fun for as long as you want to play it. The ability to have a guest player sign in locally on your system allows far a player to enjoy this game with a friend at heir side. The violence is a big issue, if you have ever played gears of war it is very similar to that. Offline the violence takes place against aliens but online you may be blasting apart other humans. i recommend this game to buyers 16 and above.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCamala April 9, 2008

Liked Gears of War? If yeah, get this.

I played this for the first time on a network with plenty of my friends, and I gotta say, this is the coolest FPS I've ever played. And that's over Halo 3. The violence is kinda bad, but it's nothing we haven't already seen. Language---don't you hear bad words all the time at school and stuff? It's not too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymuffinman April 9, 2008

An awsome shooter.

This is just a cool shoter, any other Unreal fan must get this, If language and intense fights is an isue just play online.