Parent reviews for Valorant

Valorant Poster Image

High energy game with lots of scenarios.

Valorant is a good game for kids around the age of twelve or thirteen. Mild violence but nothing nightmare inspiring.
1 person found this helpful.
It’s not that bad the main bad thing is a toxic chat (which can be turned off)

Ranked Games

Imagine carrying your team by going 24-8-5 and only getting 15 ranked up points but then the next game you go 18-11-14 and you go down 22 ranked up points. This game has a major disappointing ranked program and please do not play their competitive. Even their pro team players have stated they only see this game living for 3 more years and I completely agree. Go play Halo or BF or even CoD before you touching this garbage

At least it’s free

I think the game would be better if it was more action packed, most of the game is you just walking around. And you have to walk because you cannot aim while walking which brings me up to the aiming system, Horrible. It’s completely random you “HAVE” to be standing still or you will miss everything. The game also cost a lot of money. From 15 to 60 dollars for a skin for a couple of guns. So yea I would not recommend.

Que ban is terrible

Que ban is unnecessary. I had Wi-Fi issues and got a 1 hour ban for missing 4 rounds of replication (a care-free and uncompetitive game mode). I should not be banned for something completely out of my control.

Fun with friends, toxic community

Valorant is a great game when you have friends to play it with. Other then minor elements of violence like blood gushes and dead bodies (that you can disable.) and some language in voice lines, the game is pretty clean. The main worry is public voice chat/ text chat (due to toxic communities.). But it defaults to disabled so you can avoid it. When played with friends, Valorant is a great experience with good maps and fun game play. Altogether a great game other than the communities and and excessive in game purchases. (I'd also like to add that the anti cheat works by bots being able to see your files/desktop and scan them for hacks, so if there is a leak, randos will be able to see everything on your computer.) If you like the strategical fps genre Valorant is for you.

Valorant is the best FPS game!

You should play Valorant because the game is about having fun with your friends and being a team together and defeating other teams with teamwork and skill. The game is easy to run without gaming specs, you can have whatever settings you want, play on different cool maps and play competitively with people who are as good as you. The game is not very CPU and GPU-demanding even without gaming specs. You won’t have many stutters because the game runs smoothly at 60 frames per second. Some people like the gun on the left side instead of the right side, he can change it easily. By going to settings. Valorant has all kinds of settings. The maps are pretty detailed and cool but still very optimized. For example, Bind has teleporters from the back site from B Long to Defender Spawn. (names for spots) When you start the game, you have to play 10 unrated rounds. To play Competitive. The game is very friendly to new players. (original game mode) If you want to get your rank, you have to play 5 games and the game will see how good you played. There are 8 ranks. Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Immortal, and Radiant. Valorant is a superior competitive game with all kinds of settings you would like. You can switch your crosshair to different sizes and different colors. Are you very good at FPS games? Then try playing Valorant and start to get your rank in Competitive and start grinding! This game is about teamwork, how good you are at the game and most of all have fun!

Pretty good and child friendly

This game has very little to worry about, the only problems I can list are very minor swearing, blood, and corpses but you can remove that in settings, if there was one big problem it would only be the voice chat, a lot of people in this game are weird and toxic so they can be pretty mean. Of course you can turn off voice chat and for regular chat you can turn on a filter I'm pretty sure, overall as long as your child is trustable and smart you'll be perfectly fine. Some people are saying that children can't "play" tactical shooters but to be honest it's likely that 90% of the community are children and a lot of them are OP.