Kid reviews for Viva Piñata (Xbox 360)

Viva Piñata (Xbox 360) Poster Image

bad

i got this game because it was free on gamepass and it was so bad

A great gardening game

A harmless and fun gardening game. Only thing possibly bad for youngsters is that you have to whack creatures that steal your stuff on the head with a shovel...

Its So Good

Ok well its so fun I know I love it and im 17haha. But im saying 5+ because of its kinda of confusing but its so so so fun.

Boring...

Don't call this review pointless due to my age. The game is quite boring in my opinion...

Adorable Fun for Everyone.

The only problem is occasionally the Piñata says the F word and smokes weed. I'm joking! This game has nothing wrong with it! It's an adorable game. The Piñata characters are super cute and they are a joy to collect. The game is about making a garden and growing seeds to gather piñata's to join you. The most violent it gets is when a predator comes and eats another piñata. But the game is tons of fun and nobody 4 or higher should have a problem. The game includes some comedy. For instance the store owner's name is Costalot, and you can walk NPC characters with your shovel. (Please note the only reason 3 year olds could not play is because the game requires reading skill and is way to complicated for a child of that age. But it is up to the parents. Also don't judge me because i'm just a kid.)

A GOOD GAME!! :) ;)

This game is very good. i had played it a few times before on a demo. the only bad part is when one pinata eats another pinata.

A game I reccomend

Kids can actualy learn a bit about plants in this game. Not to much violence and no bad language or anything. Easy to play once you get the hang of it and great for ages 6 and up.

Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its fine!

not rated for age

Awsome!

this is my favorite game! I love Fudgehogs, they are great!
not rated for age

Great kids and Adults game !

I have had a lot of fun playing this game. Its a great kids and adults Its not gay or stupid I just fine. rent it first and most likly you find you self buying it. Even one a show where adults reveiw games it got a 4/5 !