Kid reviews for WALL-E

Inventive gameplay too puzzling for younger kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byballew57 November 28, 2008

Kids game

If you are a teen do not get this game. my little brother, who is ten, plays it. It short and cute and $50 dollars.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008
WAL-E is the best movie ever it is so so so funny I LOVED IT it was the best movie i ever saw and ever will by DILL THE COOL
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011

Great game for virtually all ages can be very puzzling!

This is a great challeging game that will satisfy to kids and some tweens. There is nothing offensive in this game. The controls are simple to learn too. Although some levels can be hard for young kids, it is still a good game. And the game has a great positive message... to protect this Earth and keep it clean!

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2010

no worth the time

well the game is cute and all but the psp version sucks im not sure about the other versions but no bad stuff in it just boring
Kid, 9 years old July 6, 2012

Really, CommonSense?

This game can be for 0 and up sorry its 2+. This is pretty easy, but entertaining. It is also easy to beat!
Kid, 12 years old March 17, 2011
It's a little too hard for me, but it has a great message that we need to protect this beautiful blue planet we live on. We only have ONE EARTH, and we need to give it some T.L.C.

Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2009

Not that good you should tell your kid to save their money on something else

I think it is pretty bad because unless you like throwing boxes of garbage it's bad.

Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2008

Another movie game...

Ya know...games baced on movies are never sooo great. I mean, Its not like the movie and usuly has bad game play. So I got to say...spend your money on Wii fit or Wii Play if your looking for a family game
Teen, 16 years old Written byb.rebecca85 March 17, 2019

cool...BUT HARD

Tbh i Haven’t played this game since I was about 6 but I remember not being able to pass any levels. Hardest game ever. Would spend months on a stupid level so a waste of time really. Nothing bad just annoying.