Parent reviews for Watch Dogs: Legion

Watch Dogs: Legion Poster Image

Kid friendly and super fun

It’s a good game no violence so good

1 person found this helpful.

Plz read this

Watch dogs legion is an amazing game! I have experienced this series and it is great! But does have some violence and swearing. The character’s can punch and use firearms but you can complete the game without violence. Npc’s also frequently say f**k and s**t, But this can be turned of in settings. I There is some skimpy graffiti witch your kid will probably not notice or just have a little giggle about. But this game also has many good aspects about it. You are playing as a good guy and creating a resistance after you just git framed for a crime. So through out your play time in this game you are mostly creating a resistance, You are also trying to find the real criminal. You are also stopping criminals and saving your city. This is a amazing game for your kid or an adult. But i will recommend turning swearing off if you let your kid play, Other wise it is a great game for a kid 12 and up.

Great gift for your kid

I think your kids above 10 should be fine with this as I've played through the game myself as I think it's a good series. It has pretty tame violence equivelent to a pg 13 or pegi 12 movie. There is no sex apart from references wich alot of kids will either get and have a giggle or completely not notice. The language is very strong with cutscenes efing and blinding every sentence and the npcs can swear at you when free roaming buy as long as your child isn't repeating these it's fine as in secondary school 11+ atheist in the UK kids are using f words c words and sexual and racist jokes quite naturally in their everyday vocab. There are characters who smoke which is seen frequently in the real world and mentions of marojana. Overall if your kid if 10+ should have a great time on this game.

Great!

Watch dogs is a really good game for 10-11 up with the puzzles and low level of violence and lethal is rare and not brutal there is little to no sexual references and even when there is they won’t realise till they’re a lot older there is reference to drugs but you as the player have nothing to do with it there is a lot of swearing normally however can be turned off in setting it has a good message and isn’t hard to understand it is definitely 10-11 up how the rating is 18 I don’t know this game is a lot like games such as Star Wars battlefront (all of them) and other partly violent games with no major blood basically in Simularity with gta5 but a positive message and not being a criminal I have a feeling the other reviews are fake because I played it through and some things that you apparently do I didn’t find so I think you have to pay to get that mission so in conclusion ages 8-11 and up seem pretty good

Love this game.

I absolutely love this game. But, and here it comes i think it should be 16+ not because of the language or the shooting. But the parts with Clan kelly, they trade in human organs and there are several places where bodies are seen partially or fully wrapped in garbage bags, covered in blood. This to me is pretty disturbing for young minds. Only that would make me say 16 plus already. (Also when you see the specs of people walking around some say "using drugs" or "sex worker" and some other "disturbing" things, to me thats fine since alot of kids dont even pay attenion to this, but i thought i needed to mention this to write a full and good review)

Great for everyone barely any violence or any thing bad

It’s ok for almost anyone great game and pretty much any kid can play

ESRB Are Liars!

ESRB Are liars! They say there are Sex, Drugs, And Drinking! There's no sex, no drugs and drinking can easily be avoided! In fact, it promotes activism! Great Game for kids!

Really fun but kind of dark

I have seen my child play this game and i think it looks really great but its also pretty dark. There isnt much violence in the game with a bit of blood as you kill an enemy but its nothing worse than seen in other games. There are also takedowns but they are only punching someone a few times or shooting them. There are a few dark missions in the game where for example, you go into an organ harvesting facility or you have to navigate your way in the dark with frightening sounds all around you. There is also frequent swearing with the f,s and c word used alot. You can also freely drink at bars arond the map, and your screen gets distored as a result. On the whole, the game is great but i wouldnt let anyone over the age of 15 play it.

Best game I have played ever.

I am a very supportive dad to my children and I rarely let them play games like this but in my option I think this game should me a 12. In this game there are swear words but they can easily be blocked in a setting in the game and this is one of the reasons I think this game can be played by younger kids. There is it much violence as I thought I would say it has the same amount of violence as games like marvel Spider-Man and Battlefront 1&2 which are games my kids play.So I think this game is suitable for age 12 and above. There are also great messages in the game for kids to do the right thing and be the good guy instead of going round and killing everybody.