Parent reviews for Watch Dogs

Thrilling but very violent, mature high-tech tale.

Parent Written byMamasmum May 31, 2014
Bit violent but very enjoyable! Tiny reference to sex but you don't have to watch! My 12yr old son said it was the best game ever played
Adult Written byXboxHero January 21, 2016

Best game for child

This is a great game. I have an eleven year old son. At first I was not sure he should get it it but he got the game for free on gold and I had him let me play it. I all really depends on how you want to play the game. You can see topless women if you do privacy invasions but other than that there is no sex. You can listen to swear words in cut scenes but if you mute it there is no swearing. And you control how much gun violence is in the game. You can get drunk or not. If you have a mature child it is a perfect game for them. And they can play with there friend who have the game and they can't play with other people pulses they invite them to the same party. Overall I think it is a great game and I think it receives to much hate from everyone.

Adult Written byadvisor5 January 7, 2016

A 13 year old title

They try to make it seem bad but It"s not. 13 Year olds are good

Adult Written bydbxv1710 March 22, 2015

amazing game

this game is brilliant!!!!

Adult Written byOreosaysb00 December 8, 2014

Not bad at all

The only real problem would be violence, you kill a lot of people and there's a lot of swear words. But actually Aiden Pearce is a good guy, he kills bad guys. But you can kill innocent people but then your reputation goes down. And there's barely any sex only one mission but you can't see the parts and it's a cut scene so you can skip it. And as of drinking it's only one mission and there's no drugs.

Parent of a 11-year-old Written byslartibartfast September 9, 2014

totally overrated

as you can see another free roam game run a round kill some dudes but hey have you ever thought of being the good guy you can just go around fighting crime and evil. its your choice

Parent of a 11 and 12-year-old Written bypro review man June 4, 2014

11 and up

It's very fun your child won't get bored it will keep them busy for a while. Trust me this is one of the best experiences on xbox

Adult Written byTeacherr May 31, 2014

Great Game, But know your child

It is a wonderful game, but your child may encounter some sexual stuff.
Parent Written byAwesome DaD July 9, 2015

It is not GTA :p

Great videogame.A good GTA 5 alternative for kids with age of 15-16.This video game contains intense violence, you can also kill innocent people as well as cops and your enemies. You can steal your favorite car or bike.You can hack different things.Like hack the traffic signal and make an accident spot or hack an ATM and take out some money.Use of words like f++k,sh+t,p+++y and c++t.Your character can also drink bear wine and other alcoholic drinks after which the screen goes blur for some time. There is only one scene that shows top less women.I won't suggest this game for someone under the age of 16.It made me laugh when I saw parents rating this game 12 and 14 and 13 and saying it is ok for them.I my self only allowed my 16 year old son play it and didn't allowed my 13 year old son.

Adult Written byStephen Murphy April 18, 2015

OK

Watch Dogs can be fun but its not amazing. There are a lot of swear words and some nudity. In 2 missions the player can see female breasts and other parts. You would definitely need to be mature to play this game.

Parent of a 12-year-old Written bydamianv March 5, 2015

Adult Written byDigitalShadow February 28, 2015

Fine for anyone aged 15 or over

First off, there is a lot of swaring in this game, but never the c-word. Violence wise, this game is no worse than Call of Duty. A small amount of blood will splatter onto walls if an enemy is stood near them when shot, and your reputation depletes when killing innocent civilians. The only scene of very strong violence is the first mission, when Aiden (the person you play as) is torturing the man who killed his daughter. You don't actually see him torturing the man, you just see him stood in front of him holding a bat, and the man's face is covered in blood. But other than that, there's no strong violence. There is a small amount of drinking and gambling, but nothing worse than what you'd see in a pub in real life. You can hallucinate, but using audio hallucinations rather than drugs, which is a fun and harmless way to see Chicago in a different light. This game is honestly one of my all time favourites, and it's perfectly suitable for anyone aged 15 or over.

Adult Written bythe blind bat February 18, 2015

REALLY COMMONSENSE

This game is fine if you have ANY trust in your kids. I got it for my 9 year old and watched him play. This game is fine

Parent of a 13-year-old Written byborn1973 June 11, 2014

Great for teens

This game is amazing, my 13 year old loves it. Yeah, the game has language and sexual content, like they don't hear that at school. The nudity is in the cut-scenes, but are skippable. As long as you trust your kid with skipping it, he/she should be able to play it. It is definitely worth the sixty dollars.
Adult Written byCooldad72 June 16, 2020

You can buy condoms and other sick things never let your kids play it

Don’t let them have it if they haven’t had sex talk

Adult Written byJeffR07019 May 18, 2020

Brilliant game for anyone 12 or over!

This game is a brilliant game for anyone that is 12 or over! There are infrequent scenes of bad language maybe 3 times out of 10, there is no nudity or naked people in the game, and only small bits of bad language, the infrequent s-word appears about 5 times in the game but can be avoided! This game is brilliant as you can see how vulnerable people are from being hacked or having personal data stolen from yourself! It is set in modern day London but futuristic elements in. There are endless possibilities and the game at the current time of writing is only £49.99 for a pre order! Very cheap and brilliant for anyone that is 12 or over!!!

Adult Written byTobyTee May 18, 2020

It’s more family friendly behind the scenes.

Most people think that this game is just GTA but with hackers. This is not the case. The game’s protagonist (Aidan Pierce) is a vigilante who is fighting crime. There is the occasional gunfight with the police but as long as you’re not a bad person then you should be ok. There are some darker scenes in the game as well as a sex scene but these scenes can be skipped. That’s al there really is to it. There is swearing and violence but not much of anything else.

Adult Written byHarris mahmood April 2, 2020

Depends on the maturity

Recently this game was free on epic games. I don't have GTA or anything like that. But anyways this game is pretty fun. In the game it really depends what you do. There isn't that much nudity and in fact you have an option weather or not to see nudity. I'm actually 12 years old and turning 13 and this game is pretty fun. It has swearing but I honestly ignore it. It depends on how mature you are. If you can handle the cursing and violence and are mature then you should be okay.

Adult Written byJOMAMA21 March 26, 2020

Watch Dogs

Very Violent, Lots of swearing, sex acts, nudity, drug use, and alcohol use. Not for kids but a really good game.

Adult Written byDanny418 March 26, 2020