All parent member reviews for Wet

Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom June 23, 2010

WET is completely Awesome. But gory.

WET is very gory, but in a way it isn't. The way its styled makes it very unrealistic gore and more satisfying gore than disturbing. I don't see why people say its so gory. Only the cut scenes are anywhere near disturbing. Its still a great game with a load of splattering blood. The woman is dressed up in tight clothing and there is a nurse scene where she wipes her mouth. Lots of language is present too.
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 9, 2009

Mature gamers!

This game is not for any specific age, but rather for a very mature gamer. Someone that understands whats going on and how to deal with these images.
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written byAvengingRelic October 2, 2009

It sounds vile. I would never play a game this vulgar.

I can't say I've ever played it but from what I've read about it I don't think I'd ever buy it or even try it for free. It sounds horrific and utterly offensive. I would be seriously concerned about any parent that would expose their child to this much vulgarity and call it entertainment.
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written byKevin Quire November 27, 2009

This is an awful game. Swearing is a constant problem throughout the game and violence is one of the main factors put into creating this game. To top if off the gameplay is frustrating at times.
Adult Written bycallofduty5 April 16, 2011

WET

If your kids have seen "Grindhouse" and "Kill bill" and they liked them they are certain to like this
Adult Written byTwilight September 21, 2009

Great Game. "WET" doesn't try and take it's movie like style of play seriously. It knows it's cliched and it pokes fun at itself all the time. As mentioned by previous posters, there is an Extraordinarily high body count. You can sever limbs, during cutscenes there are decapitations, and a characters neck is broken. There's also a decent amount of profanity, Ranging from the "F-Bomb" to "D*mn". As for the "Nurse" scene. I for one didn't see anything, there is one torture scene where a female character is shown in her undergarments. If you're a Tarantino, or a fan of Martial Arts, I'd definitely recommend this game.