Kid reviews for Wet

Tarantino-like bloodbath with acrobatic gunning and slicing.

Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan July 7, 2012

For Teens +

Iffy for 12+
Teen, 16 years old Written byapetersonfan101 June 14, 2012

awesome game a bit of blood and violence but nothing that cant be forgotten

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 16, 2011

Not very violent.

It's much less violent or realistic than your average Tarantino flick.In fact Quentin directs far worse shows than this(Kill Bill Vol.1 and 2 ,Pulp Fiction,Resorvoir Dogs,Inglorious Basterds,etc)Have this for my PS3 and XBOX 360 system and I got this game in 2009 exactly a week after it came out I don't play it anymore now but I used to play it a lot last time (14+ hours everyday,NOT A LIE) and I didn't get aggressive.Language may be intense,yes,but its an everyday thing your kids must get used to.If your kids can't get used to a little swearing here and there,they will most likely get aggressive at every word that others use that they identify as 'bad'.Intense violence and intense language however equals to a 9 and up or a 'Parental Guidance' for below.Otherwise,it's awesome.
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2010
hi im 11 i have the game called bayonetta would this game be okay for me????
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 3, 2010

Its not THAT bad.

I know there are lots of bad pointers, But the violence is really overstated. All that has done is put people off a game which is about the same as most sword games. Its like an afro samurai that isn't animated. Why bad mouth the violence so much?

Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2009

perfect for aduls but not for kids period

i can not say that i have played it but from what i read above it sounds very graphic and too mature for kids 17 and up and too mature for kids 12 and under parents should stick with games for teens or tweens such as games with the ratings of E,E 10,T only for teens. adults can pick any games that they please but make sure PLEASE make sure that you do not have snoopy kids !!

Teen, 17 years old Written byHopeless September 18, 2009

Great action game for 16+

Great game...though the body count is high and there is quite a bit of blood. Arms can be cut off and a characters head is cut off. Language ranges from F--- to B---- and other various swear words. Cutting through enemies with your sword and upgrading Rubi's moves is fun and the game never gets repetitive, contrary to some reviews it offers many options for eliminating foes. The only complaints i have are that the graphics could've been sharper and some of the environments are glitchy, none of the flaws are make the game any less fun to play though..

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetie1025 September 17, 2009

Fine for older teens

It is inappropriate, but I don't think it should be rated 'no kids.' For ages 16-17, it is fine.