Kid reviews for Wheelman

Gangster driver-for-hire; violent but less graphic than GTA.

Teen, 14 years old Written byjoshandy September 5, 2009

Uhh...Teen?

Violence isnt that bad, enemies just die without showin blood in the air or on the gound/walls. Language is strong for a teen rated game, and should be used with coution. Sexual ladies in strip joints are used and shown. No nudity.

Teen, 13 years old Written byironmaidenfan December 5, 2011

Half-way decent driving game is age appropiate with the exception of an edgy cutscene

Wheelman is a decent game. Its nothing special but if you want to crash a motorcycle through a office building and then hijack a scooter midair you could do worse. On to the content the suggestive themes is just that you do see a stripper dancing but don't any of her breasts or genitallia. The language is arguably on the higher side of T games. No f-words as to be expected from a T game but you do hear sh**, he**, and hijo de puta i.e. son-of-a-bit**. The violence is nothing too bad with the exception of a cutscene you can skip where it appears that a man is being bludgeoned with a hammer. It really is less bad then it sounds as you don't see much just a glimpse of the guy and the hammer. The shooting isn't as it is strangely enough bloodless. Also strange, you can shoot civilians as much as you want but they won't even flinch. They also seem to have the uncannily ability to dodge any car coming towards them. I think its on for 14 year olds if they skip the cutscene with the bludgeoning and pause for 14 year olds if not.

Teen, 13 years old Written byreadthereview_B23 May 31, 2011

Just fine

Game is just fine. More of a burnout game than gta and those two games are better than wheelman.

Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2010

wheelman reveiw

Like Grand Theft Auto you are paid to shoot people and jack cars.With the vilonce you shoot three types of people.One cops.Two enimies.And three inocent people.As far as sex goes there is kissing and a few scenes with strip clubs and exotic dancers.There are also words like he**,da**,bit** and son of a bit**.There is also alcohol and ciggaretise.And thats what i think about Wheelman

Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2009

IT''S A TEEN RATED GAME 12 AND UP!!!!!!!!

HOLY COW!!!!! GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck even a 9 yr old could play it and if they are smart won't reanact the stunt seens!
Teen, 13 years old Written byloopa52 July 24, 2009

great game that is good for kids 12 and up

This game isn't really bad at all, when you shoot someone all they do is fall on the floor, absolutely no blood! There is explosions but there is no intense violence. pedestrians ill jump out of the way of your car so it is virtually impossible for the player to hit them. Another reason i think this game is fine for any kid 12 and up is that there is no nudity.
Teen, 13 years old Written byscaredpancake August 18, 2011

3 Thumbs Up!

This is a great and really fun game. I love playing it, and it is very enjoyable. Easy to learn controlls, amazing abilities, and many differnet kinds of missions, including freeroam. It isn't neary as bad as Grand Theft Auto. One bad scene, but no nudity. A couple of swears can be heard in the background, and if you have a very large disliking for word choice, just tell your kids to skip the Cut-Scenes. This is a great, timeless game.

Kid, 9 years old January 20, 2010

favorite game

This is the best game in the world.The worst of the violence isYou can get out of your car and shoot people but they just run away and the police start coming after you. the language is pretty bad sh*t are bit*h are the worst of them.And there is some other bad stuff too. The game has very good graphics and the gameplay is pretty easy over all i give it a ten out of ten.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 16, 2010

Very fun, But very unrealistic

Start off with the unrealistic. Hopping from car to car is stupid and the sliding jolts across the road is terrible. Turning right and left by just moving the right stick without braking. Just jolt the steering wheel and he flys to the side. The violence is only running people over and shooting the odd policeman. Sex is no where near as bad as GTA IV. Language is moderate, But still some language.

Kid, 9 years old March 29, 2009

Best Action Game

Violent But Fun Gta Style. you can't kill cops but shot at them and destroy their cars. Best Game Made
Teen, 13 years old Written byCowtails November 18, 2009
I'm jsut going to come out and say that this was probably one of the worst games I've ever played. I had high expectations for this game. If you played the demo of the game and your thinkning of going out and buying it hold on. Rent it first then make a final decission on whether or not to get it. The only upside from my perspective about this game was the graphics. Gameplay difficult and hard to follow. The violence is as bad a some other T games out there. You can throw people from cars and shoot people in cars and on motorcycles. My final conclusion is that I wasted $60 on this game when I could have gotten something better.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written byMilan.Dave July 4, 2015

A Great GTA Alternative!

I remember when I was younger and I wasn't aloud to play Grand Theft Auto, and it led me to this! This has some of the best ideas like air jacking and other stuff. But players can also destroy vehicles, go into strip clubs and lap dances, and shoot cops, but CAN'T shoot civilians. 13+ would be reasonable, and there is no blood or gore so if you know your kid and know they won't do anything naughty, only if you want them to tho...and there is some swearing but very strong uses in Spanish! 13+ depending on the kid though!

Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2013

Know your kid

Wheelman is a really fun game! There is a lot of violence (running from cops, shooting people), but I think its fine for kids 10 and over. Not all 10 year olds should play this as there is a brief stripper scene. Only the pure of heart or smart 10 year olds should play this. If not, 12 or 13 should be fine.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011

Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2015

great

the violence extends to shooting enemies, (gang members mainly) but both police and civilians are completely invincible, and even if you destroy a car that a civilian/policeman is in they simply fall to the ground and pop up unharmed. as for swearing unlike common sense said, i did infact hear f*** said once, it wasn't subtitled, but it was audible. i had to leave my pc for a second and when i came back one of the members of the gang i was doing a mission for said f***. as for sexual content i would just go with what common sense said because i accidentally skipped the cutscene that contained the stripper. is it good? YES! the on foot segments arent that great, but the car chases are awsome, you really feel like you are in a movie

Teen, 13 years old Written bykyrstencasey May 13, 2014

ive been playin since i was six

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byExpertgamer2005... October 24, 2018

Ease of Play
Teen, 14 years old Written byMagpiecorvus007 April 22, 2018

A GTA like game that is okay for 12 and up

I really like this game and it's MUCH tamer than Grand theft auto Graphic Content levels: Sex/Nudity: There is a cutscene in a strip club, but it isn't graphic, All you see is some mild cleavage, no nudity in this scene, there are also some moderate sex references in some of the dialogue. (nothing more than a 12/PG-13 rated movie) Violence and Gore: There is alot of shooting and stealing vehicles in this game, but nothing too graphic, there is no blood or gore in this game at all, but it's still a bit violent, but no worse than a Fast & Furious film, As a side note you can't kill innocents or police. There is also a bludgeoning scene (Not very graphic, rather brief and can be skipped) The violence isn't very realistic or graphic and overall not too bad. Language: Uses of s words and a** mainly. but no f-bombs of any kind Substances: None that I've seen. But maybe a few references Scary Moments: Some of the shootouts or hijacks may disturb the squeamish or sensitive, but most people should be fine Recommended Age: 12 and over should be fine, Contains moderate violence, language and sex references. NOTE: This is my first review, And thank you for reading