Kid reviews for Wii Party

Wii Party Poster Image

Based on 1 review

My wii exploded because of miis dancing to “Turn Down For What” in party!

Yay!

wii party is awesome!

Wii party is really awesome you should buy it for you kids parents

Just amazing

One of the greatest Wii games of all time and the greatest multi player game of all time, recommend for any party and anyone.

best wii game

This is one of my favorite wii games. My favorite minigame is the river.I like to play bingo by myself. Friend connection and balance boat is fun with friends,and family.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

I just played this game a few days ago and it's awesome!!! This is perfect for the whole family.

Good Minigame Collection

Wii Party is a good and fun mini-game collection, but is not as good as Mario Party. Anyhow, onto content! Violence: Extremely mild and cartoon. You can strike, hit, and beat up other characters, but it is cartoon-like. In Space Brawl, you throw trash at each other and dash and slap each other. In Time Bomb and Word Bomb, you pass an explosive to each other which will explode when shaken or if you take too long, launching the character into the air and "killing them", as my mom worded it when we played the game today. She did not like that an E rated video game had a game that "violent". Overall, Wii Party is a really good game for the Wii, but still is not as good as Mario Party 9.

Let's party

The mini games are fun and not too long. The games they are put in (larger games for up to 4 players) are all different and cool. The team games are fun and encourage team spirit. The room games are good, because you can move about a bit more.

Good WII game

It's fun to play at a party and you can have fun with your friends. I especially recomend the team games, where you learn team work. I also recomend the all-against-all games, where you can have fun as a family. The mini games, which you can also play separately, I recomend for younger children (6-8).

so fun!

This game is really fun. The games have easy controls. Your family will have a blast.

I really, really, really, really like it!

If you like Wii Fit and Wii Sports then this is the game for you a great family game all the minigames are great I like Bingo and the one where you have to balance your mii's on the boat.