All teen and kid member reviews for Wii Party

Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2011

Fun and funny mini-game collection with a few bits of very mild violence, 6+

My family got this as a family Christmas present yesterday (Christmas day as you've probably guessed :) ), we played it in the evening and it was really fun, it was fun watching the winning Mii looking happy when they won a mini-game and the losing Mii looking sad when they lost, there'a a little bit of very mild violence (eg. using a punching contraption to knock other players into the sea) but I'd say it's fine for kids aged 6 and up.
Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2011

Cartoonish, party game with tons of minigames filled with fun.

Normally, party games are mostly good.But Wii Party, one of the best wii games that don't have an italian plumber (Mario), but also for family.The minigames are easy to play and the controls and rules are simple, unlike some party games, there's a lot of ways to play.One of the modes, has a board-game theme which takes long, but has a lot of minigames.Some of the modes either are too short or don't have enough minigames.The players of this game actually have fun with the minigames and in one mode, they can travel around the globe, so that bit is educational.Violence, mild.Players hit each other with balls, get shocked, thrown up in the air, and bump into each other.It's small and no one gets hurt, though.In one game, Miis can be seen in the toilet, but their privates are never shown.If you're looking for a family game filled with fun, this is the game for you.
Kid, 12 years old December 3, 2010

Soooo much fun!!! :D

I got this game on my b-day and it's AWESOME! Unlike other party games (aka Mario Party 8) this game doesn't only have one game mode but a lot!! The controls aren't repetitive and they use the wiimote in a lot of creative and different ways! But one thing I don't like about the game is when I play with my family we all get excited to win it all ends up in arguements. Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, this game waz fun! Yayz! Rated 8 out of 10!
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2010

Great mini-game collection but not for VERY little ones.

I have been playing Wii Party for over a week and I love it! It's not like a "cheap" party game where a less well-known company (e.g. Ubisoft, Y2K) slap on "party" to make it sound fun. Now, this IS fun. But, two small concerns. VIOLENCE This is very small but important. Mii (avatar) characters can get hit in various minigames such as Tropical Punch, (with Miis controling punching machines) Meet and Greet, (a punching machine) and a few more such as being blasted from a vehicle or hit over the head with an over-sized hammer. There are also toy guns involved. This is all comical though. SEX/NUDITY In one minigame, players may see another Mii on the toilet. But, there's no (ahem) shown. EASY TO PLAY The games all have very simple controls and no add-on is required for any of them! Overall, it's a fantastic game but not for very little ones.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2016

Good Minigame Collection

Wii Party is a good and fun mini-game collection, but is not as good as Mario Party. Anyhow, onto content! Violence: Extremely mild and cartoon. You can strike, hit, and beat up other characters, but it is cartoon-like. In Space Brawl, you throw trash at each other and dash and slap each other. In Time Bomb and Word Bomb, you pass an explosive to each other which will explode when shaken or if you take too long, launching the character into the air and "killing them", as my mom worded it when we played the game today. She did not like that an E rated video game had a game that "violent". Overall, Wii Party is a really good game for the Wii, but still is not as good as Mario Party 9.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 30, 2014

Let's party

The mini games are fun and not too long. The games they are put in (larger games for up to 4 players) are all different and cool. The team games are fun and encourage team spirit. The room games are good, because you can move about a bit more.
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2014

Good WII game

It's fun to play at a party and you can have fun with your friends. I especially recomend the team games, where you learn team work. I also recomend the all-against-all games, where you can have fun as a family. The mini games, which you can also play separately, I recomend for younger children (6-8).
Teen, 14 years old Written byBooks rule July 30, 2012

so fun!

This game is really fun. The games have easy controls. Your family will have a blast.
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

I really, really, really, really like it!

If you like Wii Fit and Wii Sports then this is the game for you a great family game all the minigames are great I like Bingo and the one where you have to balance your mii's on the boat.
Kid, 12 years old October 31, 2011

AWESOME GAAME

It's a SUUUUPER FUN game for the fun family. My 4 year old brother can play it with no problem.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 September 4, 2011

Pretty good

I recently got this game and I think it's pretty good. The game's probably more fun playing against other people, but it's still really good and has fun mini-games. Good for kids 8+ Violence: Some cartoonish violence is shown Consumerism: The word Nintendo is shown in a couple of mini-games.
Kid, 12 years old December 15, 2010

LOVE IT, I THINK?

Well I haven't yet to play this game, but I asked for it as a Christmas present not knowing much about it. After reading some of the reviews I am pretty sure I like it about 14×more...... :)
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2010

It is good for kids 10+ but not for little kids below the age of 9.

I think the kids should get it, but not the kids under 9 years old sorry.
Teen, 13 years old Written byblueberry girl October 8, 2010
well parents this is good for your kids or childern its educational