Kid reviews for Wii Play

Party game for two isn't as good as Wii Sports.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 31, 2013

Great game doesn't diappoint!

Wii Play is a really great game, especially if you're new to the Wii. There are plenty of good games to chose from and they are all ultra fun! If you loved Wii Sports I know you will love this!

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009
Good game to get aquainted with the Wii. Shooting game is fun, with the option of shooting ducks (who comicaly fall to the ground, so no it's not graphic) cans, plates, targets and ufo's. Find a Mii is fun where you play a where's Wally/Waldo type game. I won't spoil the rest, but this is an essential on Wii.
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2009
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2012

Wii Play

Good game, but can get boring. Try out Wii Sports Resort.

Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2016

OK party game.

This is a so-so party game for the Wii which only consists of nine games and some of them are pretty boring, but it is family- friendly.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Boring.

I was so excited to get this game when I was younger, but when I actually played it, it was so boring. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)

Ease of Play
Kid, 9 years old April 22, 2012
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii October 9, 2010

Don't worry, Be happy

It's easy to play a minigame with a wii remote.
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2009

awesome

any age this is cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

All Ages

There is no bad content in this game. All ages.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

Fairly fun game is addicting

I enjoy this game, but it isn't the most fun in the world. For instance, the toy tanks, laser air hockey, billiards, "fishing" and table tennis (which is awesomely fun) are addicting, but eventually get boring.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

while my friend is battling his video game addiction, others like me can play it to relax

good for famalies, but dont get addicted like my best friend did. its actually hard to get addicted to, best to just play to relax and chill out with your fam.
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2010

Great Wii Starter Game

Wii play is fun but Wii sports is better. The games are easy to play and this is a good starter game for kids who just go a Wii.
Kid, 9 years old January 10, 2010

ok game. not as good as wii sports.

it is ok, but pretty hard. i think the best party game is the original wii sports. its ok though, a little violence. violence-in one tank game you shoot other tanks.

Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2009

An insult to Nintendo, and The Nintendo Wii.

I know that I rarely give a bad review, but by god that game is USELESS!!!! I mean, fair enough, it shows you the ropes and all. But when Santa came last year, the first time I got the wii I had that game, and I was learning how to use it. But I had passed the game before the sun even came up. 10 minutes I'd say is all it takes. The only games on it that are enjoyable are the fishing, the tanks and the find a mii. This game should come free with the wii instead of Wii sports. It is an insult to Wii sports. Being given out for free with the console! (no offence to wii sports. It's a brilliant game worth at least 20 quid)
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010
I think it's better than Wii Sports.

Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2010

Fun for first-time Wii players.

It may get a little boring after a while, but it's still a fun game. Gameplay is hard for younger players, and not a very good party game. It's fun to try and beat my brother's score, and the fishing is addictive, but I only give this 3 stars.
Kid, 5 years old April 17, 2009

A fun game!

I think Wii Play is so cool! I love it because of the game tank on it! I love the tank game because you can get to the white coloured tanks but only with two players.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycverlb March 11, 2009

Tanks!!!!

The minigame tanks is addicting
Teen, 13 years old Written byJ.C. February 20, 2009

i thought this game was gonna be better

this game is only fun with 2 people