All parent member reviews for Wii Sports

Adult Written bynum1snook January 19, 2014

Fun but gets boring quick

It's a fun game but it gets boring quick
Adult Written bybasbel October 9, 2011

Cool

This is a very good game. With good sports man ship, Wii baseball rules!!! forever Cool game + fun= wii sports !! :)
Adult Written byPvt. Sokolva January 5, 2011

I hate this game.

I personally hate this game and would tell it to burn in an adult place, if it weren't for the fact that SOOO many kids love this game. So. Game On. I guess... But there are positives that I recognize. For example, its very accessible to casual gamers, which is a veteran gamer's way of saying "people who have probably never touched a video game or if they have it made them slightly carsick". This game is accessible to young kids and adults alike, it really has a very wide appeal for people who generally don't even like games. And they seem to really enjoy swinging the clumsy Wii mote wildly, trying to make it work properly when most of the time your swings in tennis seem to be completely random but hey, it gives your arm an exersize. Terrible controls...the Wii motes are the clumsiest and most impossible controller's I've ever had to reckon with. I hate this game with a passion...and I've had to play it so many times.....my whole family of non-gamers went through a Wii Sports faze and for some reason I was expected to love it and join in on the fun. Wonderful. No thank you, I'd rather go back up to my cave and be antisocial as I wait for my ticket to college, but thanks for offering me a chance to make myself look like an idiot with you guys, swinging a stick around my head and yelling every time a ball bounces past a line. To be fair, this game really caught its audience. The casual gamer is hooked, reeled in, and layed out to dry by the Wii. Yay.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 8, 2009

good but one part is too vilont

the only thing that is iffy on this game is the wii boxing i think there is more vilonce then there need to be in that.
Parent of a 3 and 7 year old Written byhosborne August 31, 2009

Good for the whole family

This is a great game for the whole family to play at one time. It gets everyone moving! We often have tournaments, plus there are many different sports you can play. It is so much fun, even my 3 year old enjoys it!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byZyplexer August 19, 2009

My daughter loves it!

It was our very first wi fave
Adult Written byJinny Gudmundsen July 24, 2009

Great family fun!

Loved playing all the games except the boxing.
Adult Written byetiennebland11@... February 24, 2009
Im truly sorry I will try to explain you see a faw week ago I found a Website call Power Rangers central and it have Database Books and games about My favorite Ranger character and Villains It also have some call tokusatu central and it haved the Database but no book or games and i saw somethig call commonsense when Review it thought it was about The Website but i think that Saban hores make a good game to play you will a workout it wll be fun to play you get to craet cool character all ask is that you go Power Rangers central and look at the tokusatus central
Adult Written byCreate man January 16, 2009
My name is Etienne bland and I think the wii is a great game like the way you could move with the characters on the games I also like how it give you a work but I would like it eve morn if could make a game call saban entertainment because Im a big fan of saban entertainment fan and I think it will make a good game here are the names I would you to make into game Superhuman Samurai,Masked Rider, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, and Mystic Knights you can make the game into one cd that will be cool
Parent Written bynatman April 9, 2008

very good exersise and fun.

when i first got the wii i played WII SPORTS and it was so fun!!! It's acualy fun plus you exersing too.
Adult Written byJilltalks April 9, 2008

I Love Wii Sports!

I am pretty good at Bowling and Boxing! It's so much fun!
Adult Written bymhula1@aol.com April 9, 2008

Really fun and enjoyable.

There is some mild violence in Wii boxing, but it's not an issue. Some games require good hand eye coordination. But nothing too hard.
Adult Written byadulthannahfan123 April 9, 2008
A must-play game for every 2 year old
Adult Written bymikbuck April 9, 2008

Loads of fun!!!!!

The whole family can play for hours with out even realizing it(been there, done that many times). Always wear the strap on the remote because I have seen people(not at my house) that have thrown the remote and broke a lamp.
Adult Written bypigglesby123 April 9, 2008

Good fun for everyone

This is a great game for the whole family. Smaller children may find the Wii controls challenging to master, but that is the reason this game was made--to teach hand-eye coordination in a fun way. Its also good for helping children share, take turns, and be good sports. My kids loved making their own characters to play with--its a refreshing change from your normal gaming experience. Its a fine addition to any family's game time together.
Adult Written byjdhaas April 9, 2008
Parent Written bymamalemma April 9, 2008
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

Fun way to pass the time with your kids

This is a pretty fun game for kids. It's not always as good as actually going outside to play tennis, but it will still get the kids off the couch.