Kid reviews for Wii Sports

Inclusive sports played a new way -- fun for all!

Teen, 14 years old Written byiNSPiRED April 18, 2011

Boxing, bowling, tennis, etc.!

This game is great! I don't know why anyone would dislike it, especially because it is easy to play, fun, and can be played as a small group activity. Wii Sports is very easy to like!

Kid, 9 years old February 1, 2011
Its OK Fun You Learn About Sprots Violence: Boxing Language: None

Teen, 14 years old Written byCritic2014 February 23, 2014

Perfect when outside weather is not so good

I was playing this since i don't know...about 8. This video game has 5 different sports: boxing, bowling, golf, tennis, and baseball. This is a great family game, and when the weather is not cooperating with you and you can't go outside and exercise, this can replace it, although when it's nice out, u should be playing outside, not indoors. This game seems to be helping my sports too...and there is no scratch on me!! (Well, unless if you count my sister falling butt-first on the floor because of swinging a little bit too uncontrollably.)

Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick November 24, 2015

Wii Sports Resort

With very fun games and an excellent multi-player mode, Wii Sports is a classic for all ages.

Teen, 14 years old Written byreds1999 August 30, 2014

The greatest game in gaming history!

Wii Sports is a great game. Great gameplay, amazing graphics, wonderful lineup of sports, and more! Plus, you can train and practice your playing skills. But the only one violence is Boxing. In Boxing you use your hands to simulate your arms to jab and punch. But there is no blood. Just sparks. So Boxing is no big deal! Wii Sports is a very good game! I really want you play it. Because it's so awesome!

Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2011

fun and actually educational

A what-seems-to-be riling compilation of Wii-simulated sports, but it actually turns out to be a blast of educational fun. Not only will you probably work up a sweat in the process of playing the game, but you'll also learn how to play different sports in real-life. The only time where I was a bit concerned was in the boxing sports, where you simulate punching an opponent clean across the face while dodging the happening of being punched. A good game for all ages (maybe not the elderly fragile) and one that definitely teaches something.

Kid, 7 years old December 25, 2015

the best wii game

the best/any age cane play. i play a lote . try to play/ have fun!

Kid, 9 years old September 8, 2014

Takes Advantage of the motion controls

I couldn't tell you how much time I spend playing the tennis game! This game is fun, addicting, and awesome! And the boxing is not violent, so everything is approprite for kids! It is worth getting, thats a fact!

Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2013

BOWLING

I got wii sports since when i was 8 and it was cool

Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicanKing1995 March 9, 2013

OK for kids 7+

This is a great game for kids who knows how to even play a game (7+)

Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2011

Good sports game winds down very slowly.

It is a very good game. It promotes physical activity, so you move around quite a bit. If you play enough, you might sweat. Although it's great, the game slowly starts to get dull. Probably because of the few sports options and easy gameplay. There are 5 sports: Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Baseball, and Boxing. Boxing is depicted as a very cartoonish kind of violent game. So there is no blood, but, younger kids might get influenced and might start punching people. So, if you are looking for a good family-friendly game, then play this.

Teen, 16 years old Written byolympicmascots September 3, 2016

Fun game for everyone

Wii Sports is really fun. Tennis, baseball, golf, bowling do not have violence. Baseball may look unrealistic. There is no tagging in bar all. Boxing has violence. There is no graphic violence and blood in boxing. For new players, there is a tutorial to teach you how to play the game. Sometimes, motion controls don't work well in pitching. I threw a splitter but the game made me throw a fastball. It gets hard as you progress.
Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2016

It is a bestseller. which is a good sign

N/A

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

OK for kids 7+

A Good Game for Kids.

Kid, 9 years old January 16, 2014

OMG So Cool

One of the best Wii Games Ever! Great game, there is boxing but there is no blood just sweat so not really any violence...

Teen, 15 years old Written byspixmacaw101 May 20, 2017

Not addicting

I only play this when I feel like it, honestly it is not as entertaining as some of the other games.

Teen, 16 years old Written byLMPJones January 31, 2018

THIS IS GUCCI GANG

Honestly best game ive ever played 12/5 give me a high five

Teen, 13 years old Written byWinksopia March 11, 2019

It’s gory

It’s a very gory game you can hit balls with bats and and there is violence!

Teen, 15 years old Written byNiko13 January 30, 2019

Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2019

My Thoughts on Wii Sports

This game is okay, but my opinion is probably caused by the fact that I was using the Dolphin emulator with an N64 controller. This game is very family-friendly. The only objectionable content this this entire game is the fact that you can choose Miis and that you can punch each other in Wii Boxing. Other than that, this game is really appropriate for all audiences. EDIT: I have changed my review from a 3/5 to a 5/5 as my opinion has drastically changed.