A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this game.
What parents need to know
Parents need to know Wipeout: Create & Crash is based on the popular ABC television show. Gamers play as a contestant who goes through an over-the-top obstacle course (you can create your own, and you can challenge friends beside you in front of the same TV). There's some mild violence, as players "wipe out," plus there's some cheeky commentary and one reference to grog, an alcoholic beverage. Overall, though, this "Everyone 10+"-rated game is quite tame.
- Parents say
- Kids say
There aren't any reviews yet. Be the first to review this title.
What's it about?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
- Platforms: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360
- Subjects: Arts: movement
Science: momentum, physics
- Skills: Tech Skills: digital creation
Thinking & Reasoning: applying information, strategy
Creativity: imagination, producing new content
Health & Fitness: fitness, gross motor skills
Self-Direction: time management
- Price: $29.99 to $39.99
- Available online? Not available online
- Developer: Activision
- Release date: October 15, 2013
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Topics: Sports and Martial Arts, Adventures
- ESRB rating: E10+ for Alcohol Reference, Comic Mischief, Mild Cartoon Violence
- Last updated: November 11, 2020
Our editors recommend
For kids who love adventure and action games
Themes & Topics
Browse titles with similar subject matter.
Top advice and articles
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.