Kid reviews for Wonder World Amusement Park

It's hot summer fun that needs sprucing up.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2011

WWAM IS HORRENDOUS, HORRIFIC AND HORRIBLE

As the camera pans down on a big top... also approaching, IS YOUR IMPENDING DOOM!!!!!This game will make you shiver in fear... Not from the annoying menu music and awful graphics, BUT THE HIDEOUSNESS OF WWAM ITSELF! Well, lets begin. you can make a character, which has quite a few options. So I guess thats a positive... Now to the gameplay. you expect to run to the booths with a nunchuck, BUT WRONG! you just stand there expected to point to the booth and click on it. three words. LIFELESS! BORING AND TEDIOUS! The presentation is awful as well, GUESS WHAT THE WII NEEDS PEOPLE?! ANOTHER MINIGAME COLLECTION!!! It's also a constant war between you and WWAM to keep a good supply of tickets because most games cost tickets. ITS TRULY SHAMEFUL! THERE IS NOTHING FUN ABOUT THIS GAME, EVEN WITH A JOLLY BOXART! I have 6 words for you, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THIS GAME!!!!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2009

ok i say its a 3 way tie

between wonder world wii sports and mario kart wonder world betes wii sports , wii sports bets mario kart, mario kart bets wonder world