All teen and kid member reviews for World of Goo

Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2009

awesome game but way too short
Teen, 15 years old Written byPrincessLeia July 30, 2009

The Game that will Have you playing for hours! AMAZING!

Definitely a fun game! My friends are a addicted to it! It challenges the player's mind, educating them on critical thinking, logic and most of all, creativity! With many mind bending puzzles and hundreds of options to complete each level, it's so much fun and enticing! From the first moment I've played it, I couldn't stop. It gets more interesting and interesting the more you play. The first world is easy, but somewhat during the second world, it gets harder, and by the time you're on the fourth world, it's challenging! I would recommend it for kids ten and up, unless their is a super-genius four year old in your house. No doubt about it, the game is INCREDIBLE!
Teen, 13 years old Written bythewampaking April 20, 2009

One of my favorite games ever. Very clever.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2009

Gooey Goo

I think that "World of Goo" is an exciting, entertaining, challenging game for people that enjoy adorable little balls with eyes as your tool. The game is really for all ages, but is more challenging for younger children(mostly because they cannot hold remotes or understand the game). There is no reason to dislike the game or not enjoy it because the game is easy to understand and play. I've had this game for quite awhile, so that is why I'm posting this. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEnvironment May 4, 2016

Great game!

An excellent "puzzle" game that involves thinking, frustration, and time. Beating the whole game could take between 4 and 15 hours, but there are levels; don't worry, you don't have to start over every time. It was incredibly fun to play with my dad, and the music is cool. Interesting soundtrack, story, characters and ideas. Thumbs up.
Teen, 17 years old Written by_____________ September 12, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written bybubba0nate January 13, 2015

Goo balls die.

The "protagonists," the goo-balls, die a lot. You have to sacrifice them, sometimes, and I'm really sad to watch my structure die and scream and squelch. However, if you don't repeatedly fail, you can bring them back to life by popping one of the little white bugs that are created with every move. There's some weird-looking things, too, and the occasional dark comment by the Sign Painter, but not too dark. Very cartoony, but still, kinda dark. Not very, though. Cartoon violence, as it most likely says on the ESRB rating. Some levels are very challenging; children may need advice if they are confused sometimes, though not often, as the Sign Painter usually has a few helpful hints for anyone observant enough to see the relatively-obvious signs. -bubba P. S. Very addictive... All of the painfully difficult levels can be skipped, however, since there's three level-skips in every world.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Good, but fustrating

its a cool game, but little kids could get fustrated. i did a few times. theres nothing inappropriate.
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010

Great physics-based game might be challenging for some!

Great game! It is very educational because it makes you think logically to win the game. After playing this, kids might get an interest in becoming an engineer when they grow up. I have it on the Wii, and the controls are very simple. Anyone under 7 might find it kind of hard to play.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe online sign... August 8, 2010

the online signpainter strikes again.

Awesome, funny, challenging game. The last of the reviewers didn't know about the game they were about to be engrossed in or its nature.
Kid, 8 years old December 19, 2008