All parent member reviews for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Parent Written bygoolia May 31, 2013

World of Warcraft for kids.

I have been playing since World of warcraft came out in 2005 and I love that game. The only problem I find with this game and children playing is the language of other users, I am a WoW player and I have set up some controls that block the chat so my children who when younger didn't see what people say. They loved to ride around on my horse and look at the amazing scenery this game has (to be fair the game has great security and will and has banned people for language.) The starting levels are beautiful, its fantasy, castles, waterfalls..ect..Kids will only be here, young kids will not get past this area. But there is barely if any blood..as an 8 year player I have barely seen blood on that game BUT the only gripe I have is if you have children and you let them play make sure you manipulate the chat options so they don't see the other players language. It also has a no blood option as well. Its easy to do and it is a learning game, my daughter loved to run around and pick flowers and fish in the lakes, ride my horse and play in the castles, the game has a lot of talking computer generated characters and she learned words and how to read..I would only let her play for about 20 minutes a few times a week. It's a great game and encourages imagination..I say go for it...OH and the higher the level character the fighting violence gets worse..children won't have the patience to get to that level anyway.
Parent Written bywowgeek August 14, 2014
LEARNING

Okay for around 13.

World of Warcraft is okay for kids around the age of 13. The worst part of it is this inn that adults go to to pretend to do innapropriate things. Make sure your kid doesn't go there, and he/she's fine. I play WoW myself, and I am a very experienced player. I have four characters all level 90, which is the highest level you can get. I have experienced everything in the game, and I say 13 is a good age. Unless your kid isn't okay with slaying evil beasts and the occasional blood spurt, this game should be fine.
Parent Written bysmoshmeep22 October 10, 2013

Good for children

amazing and not very violent some cussing but you have to turn the music and subtitles off to hear them once and a blue moon can enemy's put blood out of you and it doesn't even look reel their just blobs.
Parent Written byORose March 1, 2013

very Addicting but sad

Ok i been playing as far back as BC. the new Add on is riping off from games like skyrim to Tv shows, it good if you like a fast Lol and kill time but you run in to lot of sex talk asking for sex for gold and so on do not get me wrong i love Wow but they killed it for lot of us it not easy to sit there and hear kids who do not know how hard it is to make what you had for them to jsut get it so easy beside the cost for the playing time you have to buy the game add on and if you want a rare you pay more for the add in game pets