Kid reviews for Wreckfest

Wreckfest Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Take Racing To The Next Level

The best Racing game 🎮 👌. Plus it has very good destruction but not very good music. Also how is it rated T(TEEN)

Bruh how is this violent???

Fine for all ages there is no violence

Jeez, common sense has to chill

The game is really good! I played it for a bit and Its awesome! Yes, people go flying out of cars, but its not violent. It uses the ragdoll effect. IN the first level, some lawn mowers and other cars often catch on fire. Its a demolition derby, so you have to destroy cars. If i had to rate the game, it would definitley be E10+. Also, there is a funny car called the sofa car, and it has very funny cars. If you don't let your kid drive yet, this is ok. Ps, tell ur kids not to drive like they do in the game See ya! GoodStuff167

very good game, a bit violent

wreckfest is AWESOME! its so fun to smash, crash and bash crs! multiplayer is especially awesome, now this is coming from an 11 year old, there is a small bit of violence, on vehicles like motorcycles or lawn mowers, if you hit them a dummy will fly off. theres no blood/gore but they still fling like dummies. thats really all though, otherwise it's awesome!

Brilliant Smash'em-up

This metal grinding, car smashing extravaganza named wreckfest is an absolute blast to play and even watch from youtubers or just plain old chill'in on the couch kind of watching. The over the top wrecks and wounds from cars t-boning them is spectacular to see and gives out a satisfying feel to it. In my opinion, every gamer who loves to be destructive in games should 100% at least try this game in all its over the top, exciting glory.

Great Game.

The game is so fun. I think its for 12+. You see bodies fly sometimes but its like dummies. If you don't like crashing don't play because it's a demo derby game. Best demo derby game I've played. It gets 5 stars.