Kid reviews for WWE 2K20

Some botched moves keep this brawler from championship gold.

Based on 1 review

Wondering if WWE 2K20 is OK for your kids?

Teen, 16 years old Written byRacingAndWrestl... October 12, 2020

It's Pretty Trash

If you think of buying this game please dont buy it It kinda sucks and is very hard to play
Teen, 14 years old Written byBasketball_Parental October 7, 2020

It's OK

Some Violence but it will probably be ok for 7 and 8 year olds who like fighting games
Teen, 14 years old Written bygoog2006 September 30, 2020

Literal Trash

Before you buy this game. Look up WWE 2k20 Angry Joe review. It states every reason why this game is trash.
Kid, 12 years old September 14, 2020

My review

Great game for kids. Blood is an option but its default is blood is off. Swearing is rarely heard in play or universe mode but some can be heard in career mode. If you like wrestling this game is great. Also kids who want to be a wrestler can make the superstar of their dreams in this game. Although making a move set for your characters is time consuming it pays off greatly when you go and fight someone. Universe mode is awesome because you can make your own shows and not worry about superstars you dont know ruining your match. Although in universe mode there is promos and you can sometimes choose swear words as an option. Make sure your kid knows what turning heel/face are because if you dont know what those mean you can mess up your universe really bad

Kid, 9 years old September 13, 2020

goooood

fun fun very very fun it is fun to create things and the fighting is good some swearing and blood but you can turn blood off
Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2020

This game let's you be your own wrestler, slick!!!

Nice WWE!!!! One of the best!!!! I used to watch my cousins play it many times!!!!! Lovely game!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBigSmoke May 22, 2020

The game overall is fun, but it is glitchy

I bought this game about 1 week after it came out, and I liked it, but I had to pay 14 dollars for "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, And there is an option to take off wrestlers' clothes in the edit a wrestler option, the graphics look like something from a PS3 game, and there is too many glitches.

Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2020

Good but has some inappropriate stuff.

This game is good but it does have some stuff your kids should know. There is a little blood but that can be turned off. Story mode is just not appropriate. Such as someone being called "A**wipe" and other cuss words for story mode. It even involves you have a dead person's ashes being blown on you and you even swallow some of the ashes. And there is some more creepy stuff in story mode. Regular play is just fine. Do not go to community creations to download images, because they can include inappropriate stuff. Another thing to talk about is the clothing options.The game allows you to make female superstars fight in their underwear. There are not many great messages in the game. You are allowed to insult people in universe mode. If i were you, i would let kids play default mode at the top of the options mode, but not story mode.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviefancritic January 7, 2020

A few good and a lot of BAD

Alright so typically I love these WWE games and think they are amazing, but not 2k20... This is an unfinished game that WWE should have released 2 weeks later than they did. So I pre-ordered the game before any info came out, then I start hearing negatives but they always talk about the bad. Well this time they were right and I wasted 129.99 on the Smackdown Edition of it. So once it loaded I realized the controls were different (which I don't really mind) epecially the reverse is now "Y" instead of "RT". Now another thing which is a downgrade in my opinion is the glitches and there are a lot of them, first there is a glith where a team would still be in the ring during a superstars entrance, a glitch in some cases where a superstar with long hair would have in go in the body disappearing, and many more of the glitches where a cpu would not move. Now this game is very disappointing and the only good I have for it is that there is a good selection in the character suite. Overall 2/5 for a very disappointing game (hopefully 2k21 is better).
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2019

ty

The games graphics are better

Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2019

My Opinion

It is kust like other wwe games.But a little harder to play.You see,They changed tge controls and that might be harder dor old players or possibly new players.The online community creation can expose you to other creations people have made which could be innaproprete.The online play you can play with real people and team up with real people which could. Be bad.Mild sex.Otherwise the graphics are terrible there was a downgrade.But otherwise its your opinion

Privacy & Safety