Kid reviews for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 is a super awesome WWE Video Game

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 and WWE 2K14 are the best WWE games I played on Xbox 360 I loved the Road to WrestleMania modes like Chris Jericho, Christian, John Cena, Rey Mysterio and VS Undertaker with R Truth, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and a Created Superstar, I loved creating Mario, Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story, Shrek, Bob The Builder, Sabu, Abyss and Sonic The Hedgehog

fantastic

fantastic

Not for kids,but good.

This is a great wrestling game,but don't let kids play it! There is a lot of blood,and more.But it is a great game to learn some wrestling.

it is AWESOME!!!!!

This game is really good. The only time their is blood is if you smack the guy a billion times with a steel chair or ram him into the ring post a bunch. Yeah, it's violent but this is WRESTLING, so it won't really be thought of as violence, jut competition.

super duper super super super good

good

Off the Charts!

This game is awesome! But, i don't own it. i play it at my friend's house. EPIC!

its good but you get bored eventually

Its a great game for 11 and up. You can turn blood off and then its ok!

A fun game

This is a fun game and if you watch wrestling you know its all fake!

Good Game,but violent!

It's a good game but you can hit people repetly with hammers , chairs , and huge sticks. Girls breasts will jiggly in entrance and they wear very liltle clothes. 13 and up.

My Favorite

Not bad at all not that much content. And you have the option to turn the blood off. If you dont like your kids wreslting at the house dont buy it. Because they will start to try to do the moves at home.