Parent reviews for X-Men Origins: Wolverine

M-rated video game is far more violent than the movie.

Adult Written byPakistanPEGI December 1, 2014

16 and up

The movie is rated PG-13 but the game is much more violent but not too much.It should get 15 or 16 age rating
Real Violence
Bad Language(sh-t,a--)
blood and gore

Parent of a 10, 12, and 14-year-old Written byGimmick March 6, 2011

VERY violent

This is a VERY gory and bloody game. Wolverine uses his claws to rip apart his enemies.

Parent of a 16-year-old Written byyoooooooooooo June 16, 2010
somone down there said 8 and up you must have the ps2 or wii version because ps3 xbox 360 and pc have alot of blood

Parent of a 16-year-old Written byawsomecooldude November 9, 2009

come on

ARE YOU KIDING ME!?! THIS IS SO NOT BAD I AM 16 AND ALL THERE IS IS LITTle bloody.
Parent of a 13-year-old Written bybobdylan August 13, 2009

Wolverine has anger management

It's basicly Prototype but with a superhero. You slash people until you can't slash anymore, resulting in beheadings, dismemberments and disembowlments. Also, when you are hurt your skin is ripped apart creating huge, bloody wounds.

Adult Written bypanicattack34 May 21, 2009

Just played the demo. Loved it!

I just recently downloaded the demo off of the Xbox Live Marketplace, and I loved it. Yes I will say that it is not exactly what one would expect from an X-men game, but I cannot find a reason so complain about it. It is a little graphic, but that is what the rating is for right? I would recommend this game for anyone who is a long time Wolverine or X-men fan, or anyone who likes games like Predator: Concrete Jungle. Oh, and for anyone who thinks these games are overpriced check this out:
[url=http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=842346][img]http://www.rew...
Parent of a 15-year-old Written byallfunisgone May 8, 2009

When i read other reveiws...

is this a bad game? no not at all, our kids have control of what they do, what happens in their minds cannot infect their lives