Kid reviews for X-Men Origins: Wolverine

M-rated video game is far more violent than the movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWolvarin April 29, 2021

BEST ENJOYABLE GAME IVE EVER PLAYED

I have the uncaged version for my PS3 and when i saw this game and played it: i fell in love with it(just kidding).The game is violent but also fun to play. I played it 2 times trough and i will do it again. Wolverine one of my favourite characters and the game is one of the most enjoyable games i've ever played. If you're about 10 years old and you are a bit mature than others, than i recommend this game to play. Very violent, fun to play and enjoyable.

Ease of Play
Written byAnonymous February 12, 2017

This is a awesome game but is a little scary

I love this game and I think that if kids are not scared of blood or gore then this is the right game . Also one of the best games from the x men game series

Ease of Play
Teen, 14 years old Written byHelper109 January 21, 2013

Great for teens, just not for young kids.

I'll admit, the uncaged edition for 360, PS3, and PC is extremely violent and gory, more violent and gory than the movie, but I think when you're a teen, you'll be old enough to play it, it's just not for small kids to play. the rated T version of the game, I say 11 and up because it's still pretty violent, but not as violent as the rated M version.

Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2012

Depends on what game console you have

X-men Origins: Wolverine is a Teen Rated game for Wii and PS2, and a M-rated game for Xbox and PS3. Honestly, I've only played the Wii version so this one isn't for Xbox owners, but if you have a Wii, this game's okay for your kid. There is a small blood spray when you kill someone but it disappears after half a second. There is also frequent language like h*ll, a**, a**hole, d*mn, b**ch, b***ard, and one s**t, but unless yopur kid will go screaming those words around the house, it should be okay. The bad guys have bombs, grenades, smoke bombs, missles, guns, and turrets. Sometimes the game can get a little annoying and you keep on dying, but the controls are pretty easy. So if you have a mature kid who can deal with a little bit of blood and language, let him/her play this (unless you have an Xbox or PS3 which I know nothing about).

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 23, 2012

Have this for my 360.

Having seen the movie,I got this thinking it was just a harmless game.But I got the Uncaged edition and found out that it was (that) bloody.Its just way off worse than the movie some decapitations and even someone getting ripped in half and their face mangled.But if your kids like X men and are very mature,give this to them as a birthday present and I'm sure they'll love it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 February 9, 2012

bloody, violent, gross

It is awful it has so much blood so much more violent than the movie I get sick when I see it

Teen, 14 years old Written byEjdj September 29, 2011

X-men Wolverine

Note To Parents: This game was released into versions that common sense did not mention; It was release in the "Uncaged Edition" which is like the "Unrated" version type thing and the other version is the regular "Teen" rated version which is found more commonly than the other!

Kid, 9 years old June 7, 2011

great but to much violence

this game is NOT FOR KIDS.In less your kids are mature but it gets the M rating by the ESRB because of its violence.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011
the only bad word said is s--t once

Teen, 13 years old Written byIronman1963 July 2, 2010

A game that (in amount of blood) is more similar to the comics than the movie

Wolverine is a very bloody game were you can cut peoples limbs off, decapitate them, and cut their bodies in half. But when you play you can hardly notice it because you are usually fighting 10 people at once and once their dead you don't stop to look at their ripped up dead bodie ( i didn't notice the blood and gore until my mom came up and watched me play) and the way the camera is centered it is hard to see the blood. there is not much language.

Kid, 10 years old January 9, 2010
heres a secret the xbox360 and ps3 version are uncut get the wii version it has less blood
Teen, 15 years old Written bymathew1994 August 28, 2009

FUN but also GORY!!

I personaly love this game and is fun to play!!! And it is also very brutal and gory! So parents, dont let your kids play this game if they are under the age of 13!

Teen, 17 years old Written byw208479 August 6, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byk-man_922 July 28, 2009

A really fun, but graphic game from Raven.

This is a really rare instance where the movie-game is better than the movie itself. Its rediculious and action packed, showing you what "really" happens when antimantium claws slash through the human body.

Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2009

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMuhhhhhhg

LOVE IT

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written bymachinegunner123 June 24, 2009

u cant really see the blood during the gameplay

this game is kinda violent but the camera is set so u cant really see the blood or gore during the gameplay. u can only see it if u look really hard. all in all its just a good fun action game. but not for really small kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written bystacytaylor2000 June 16, 2009

action

omg i loved the new woverine game it was the best x-men game i ever played!!! hope they make another one because i will be the first one to by it.
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2009

huh

csm needs to stop joking around i have spiderman 2 for pc and it is the best game for pc ever i am sure wolverne is the same i plan on seein it strait when it hits DVD