Kid reviews for Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits / Fleshy Souls

"Spirited" sequel to ghost-catching hit snares lots of fun.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 9 years old September 19, 2018

AMAZING Sequel

I'm just, blown away by this game. The story was AWESOME! The battles were upgraded and the creators of the game added the train system which you couldn't use in the first game.

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlippy12052004 April 29, 2018

Another great entry in a great franchise.

Coming off of Yo-Kai Watch (the first one), my expectations were already really, really high. This game just blew them out of the water. The plot was exciting with great storytelling, the battle system was as great as ever, and the difficulty can bite you in the back if you aren’t prepared, which is a good thing. There are some flaws with the game, which all stem with localization and are nitpicks. The intro is now a cringe-worthy rap song (I played Fleshy Souls), there were some pop-culture references that I found to be... eh. Most notably, in the end credits song, (DON DON DOOBY ZOO BAH!), Burly references Rhianna, which is not what this game needs to be timeless. Anyway, this game is an underrated masterpeice outside of Japan, (which the popularity there is at fever pitch) so Please do yourselves a favor and buy this game! Please play with an open mind, as similarities can be drawn to Pokemon.

Ease of Play