All parent member reviews for 101 Dalmatians

Adult Written byGhcool April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySonia Montejano April 9, 2008

woof!

some of the scenes with Cruella might be a little frightening to younger kids..
Parent of a 1 and 4 year old Written bymagnolia72 June 3, 2009

"you idiot"

my 4 year old started calling everyone "you idiot" after watching this
Parent of a 4 year old Written byehernandezmn October 13, 2009

Comedy, action and suspense for the little ones.

Classic movie. There is a fair bit of smoking, and might be a bit scary for sensitive ones. The use of the word 'idiot' might put some off.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

A Dog-gone good time!

Adorable! I have loved this movie for as long as I can remember and still view it occasionally! I think it's a classic that will always stand the test of time :) For the youngest of children I could see how Cruella De Ville might scare them with her wicked ways so depending on the maturity of your child, you may want to withhold this movie until they are ready. But to me the positive influences of Pongo and Purdy are so endearing, that they would save not only their children but so many more. This movie should be viewed by everyone!
Parent of a 17 and 17 year old Written bypoppinsfan August 14, 2015

Educator and Parent Written byJenniferP 6 May 19, 2015

Best film ever

I'm 6 and I love the movie! It's absolutely the best film ever. Cruelly De Vill is a not too scary villain unlike the other Disney movies.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bymelmai March 4, 2015
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 20, 2012

101 dalmations

Families can talk about the responsibilities of raising a pet. Do kids think they would be able to maintain enthusiasm for their pet? Would they be responsible for feeding, brushing, playing, and walking it? What kind of commitment is it to raise a pet, particularly a dog? What makes Cruella scary? Can you think of any other villians as scary as her? What similarities do all villains share?
Parent Written byMommyMovieReviews May 1, 2012

Yes 101 times over!

This is one of the most charming Disney movies ever made! How wonderful is it that Perdita and Pongo would go SO far and do SO much to save not only their pups but a whole lot more! Cruella might scare really young children, and lets face it, she's pretty scary! But overall kids of all ages can enjoy this movie!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySeven07 July 4, 2009

cute story

My younger brother loved it, but as far as the movies I allow my daughter to watch, I try to limit them to educational as much as possible.
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Great Kids Movie

Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

One of the best Disney films!

Wish they still made 'em like this classic!
Adult Written bygerbothfamily April 9, 2008

Adult Written byEsteban April 9, 2008

Adult Written byhitesman April 9, 2008

101 Dalmatians

This is a movie that the whole famly can sit down to enjoy. There is a little vilence toward the puppys but not a bunch. I think it is a great movie for little kids to watch.