All parent member reviews for 13 Ghosts (2001)

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Silly Scary.

Despite what most people think, I actually like this movie. I am not a big fan of the horror genre, but this movie was almost silly. They tried so hard to make a horribly scary movie. Now, it is gory, very. And the nudity makes it not for children, but if you want to see something scary and yet not scary at the same time, watch this movie.
Parent Written byPlague February 2, 2010

13 Ghosts (2001)

Predictable movie but has pretty cool killing scenes. Nudity is pretty extreme as well.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Sick and disgusting!

I love horror films, but not this one! It's just sick and violent and there's no plot, point, or anything else of any redeeming value whatsoever!!! If you like to see a man get chopped into two pieces with a sheet of glass, then watch his brains and organs spill out, be my guest. Run, run, run far away from this travesty!
Adult Written bySample April 9, 2008

13 Ghosts

The ghosting was slightly predictable, but the twists and plots withing were good. It is hard for me to find a good Horror film, and I rarely watch them more than once, but I have watched this several times. The story line fits well with the Ghost gore.