All teen and kid member reviews for 13 Ghosts (2001)

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

I cannot stress enough how bad and dumb this movie is

Just about every single facet of this omvie is broken and does nothing right. It's plot is way too predictable, and any of the points in it are presented ina horrible way that doesn't add anything at all, and multiple cliches run rampant through the movie. The acting is pretty horrible, there are no scary parts in the, and the use flashing lights is more than excessive. Again, I cannot stress how simply horrible this movie is. I honestly consider this move the worst movie I have ever seen in my life, excluding all those dumb B movies my friend made me watch (aka the Evil Dead triology). STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT YOUR BRAIN CELLS PRESERVED!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCharlietheunicorn99 July 25, 2012

GIVE IT A CHANCE

There is one ghost where you see her breasts through-out the movie, but this is actually a very good movie, has good suspense, and the language isn't as bad as the other movie Matthew Lillard was in 5 years ago.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 2, 2013

What I think

This is a guilty pleasure but it's terrible the cool stuff is the ghosts though like the juggernaut or the hammer and il ove Matthew lillard
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman February 10, 2017

You can find better, but it's not horrible

Thirteen Ghosts is an average horror movie. It's not great but I don't agree with the main review saying that it's a huge waste of time. It's entertaining in parts, and kind of cheesy/bad in other parts. The actors try their best and I kinda liked their characters. The plot isn't hard to follow, a lot of it is typical horror movie stuff. The gore and violence here is the strongest factor as far as content goes. There are multiple images of bloody/deformed ghosts roaming around and violent attacks by the ghosts occur throughout too. The most graphic attack is when a man backs into a closing glass door and is sliced in 2. Profanity is pretty strong as well, although there really isn't any sex at all to worry about. I'd say teens 15+ can handle this just fine, but I'd suggest a lot of other better horror movies before this one.
Teen, 17 years old Written byI'm just a bill January 8, 2017

Good horror but it is bad

Unfortunately I had to come across this when i was a toddler, however i didn't see it until i was 10. It has a lot of gore and the plot is ok, but it has nudity and it goes into the occult, but it does show the absolute power corrupts. Overall, don't watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybuickisi November 11, 2008