Kid reviews for 13: The Musical

13: The Musical Movie Poster

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Very good movie!

This was a very good movie! The acting was amazing, the songs were good, the plot of the story was very good, just litearlly everything. I love how they had a diversed cast. Also, they gave everybody a chance to shine. The whole cast, even some extras got some singing parts in the songs. I love that.

I have watched the movie it’s not too bad for kids so I think it should be 9+

Why

This childish film doesn't capture the essence or feeling of being a young teen. It feels like it was made by aliens . But in terms of how the movie is it just feels like its trying to be a g movie
1 person found this helpful.

Great movie! Watched this yesterday. One scene shows teens watching a horror film but no blood or gore shown. Some bullying, great music!

Fun movie for kids

Fun movie! Lots of singing and dancing. They talk about kissing a lot but still fine for kids in my opinion. Not sure teens would enjoy it as much (even though I still enjoyed it as a teen); it is definitely more of a kids/tweens movie. Good message about adapting to change and making the most of a situation. Overall fun to watch.

DUMBEST MOVIE EVER!

That movie was TRASH! I hate it so much! I'm a theatre kid and, I was really looking forward to watching it. But, Everything went so WRONG! And they made one big mistake, CUTTING OUT MY FAVORITE LINE (from the song Getting Ready) OUT OF THE ENTIRE MUSICAL!!! DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE ON NETFLIX EVER!!

Loved this film 🎥.

This film was extremely enjoyable and was SO fun to watch! As a twelve year old, I don't think I should be watching this and other twelve year olds would say this is bad but I liked it.

Too much

There was too much teen romance for me. It kind of made it dumb. They wait so long like o my I need dat 1st kiss then a lot of kissing so kinda a a uh uh hmmm idk