Kid reviews for 16 Blocks

Alcoholic cop in action; not for younger kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNickD531 January 5, 2009

OK

This film is OK but not amazing. It isn't that violent and you only hear fuck twice but it depends on whether you mind your kids hearing and watching this film.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008

16 BLOCKS is brilliant

This is a action packed thriller that everyone must see. The ending is great.
Teen, 16 years old Written byfatcatmikez April 9, 2008

Good Action Movie For 12 & Up

I saw this movie in the theaters a few weeks ago. If you don't have a problem with violence, than this movie isn't a big deal. Although it has some strong language for a PG-13, it has a good message and is very entertaining.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJorde April 9, 2008

vey suspenseful

I think 16 Blocks was an excellent movie for kid's 12 and up. It was not just a action movie about killing and violence, it actually had an interesting plot, I strongly suggest people to go and see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Not Very Good

16 Blocks wasn't an awful movie, but it's basically the same thing as every other cop/chase movie ever made. The whole cliched movie felt really boring because haven't we seen this all before? There were a few fleetingly thrilling scenes, but they weren't enough to save this boring thriller.
Good for kids 13+
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Alright.

Ok, first off, there was one use of the F-word, but if you saw the alternate ending (which should NOT be considered part of the movie) they said it again. There wasn't that much alcohol use, and it wasn't that violent. They make this movie seem worse than it is.