Kid reviews for 2 Fast 2 Furious

Extremely violent sequel is sexist and dumb.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 June 22, 2011

2 fast is cool

The sequel to the firstone is great better than the first

Teen, 13 years old Written bynatedogg March 7, 2009

best movie

this movie was amazing and with ludacris in it. smart
Teen, 13 years old Written byf2magician January 10, 2011
love it it is so awsome you should definately watch it

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2010

Sickiest One Out Of 'Em All

Greatest one out of all the fast and furious movies for me. Great deal of thrills, violence, and humour, with great story-line. In the one disterbing torture scene about the guy and the rat, at first that was quite edgy and you didn't know what was gonna happen and every thing. Overall a maximum 10 out of 10 for me. For some people it could be, 2 fast, and 2 furious !

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Love It but Hate It

I love this movie!! but i hate seeing people being hurt. I could imagine the pain of the poor guy who's stummy (I call it a stummy) was being torched because of how sensitive our stummys are. :c

Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

This garbage is totally not for kids, and not for anyone!

This is a stupid movie just showing you the wrong things to do and just everything but the good messages in life. Not for anyone!
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2017

Not as good as the first

This movie is definitely not as good as the first but still pretty good. Not the best plot line. The first is WAY better. There are some dumb parts but it is still ok. The reason I think this movie is OK for kids eleven and up is because there is some swearing and violence. There are some good things about this movie that are good because Roman Pierce and Bryan O'Conner risks their life to do the right thing.

Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2015

Extremely violent, dumb, awful, flick is offensive.

My rating:R for strong violence, racy content, and language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr. Tights June 5, 2012

Okay movie

If I could rate this it would be: PG-13 Violence, language and some sensuality

Teen, 13 years old Written byNFSRacer0210 May 31, 2010

Most violent Fast And Furious movie ever made.

Very violent, at least is better than Death Race or 300.

I lost brain cells watching this!!

This is the dumbest movie I`ve ever seen. You could not pay me a million dollars to watch it again. There is one action seen in the whole movie that is not that great anyways. I suggest that no one see`s any of the fast and the furious movies ever.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBuildingBug April 17, 2017

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman February 4, 2017

Entertaining, with some drawbacks....

Families need to know that 2 fast 2 furious is entertaining at times, and does have some good action, but there are a few drawbacks. One of the drawbacks, is the view/depiction of women most of the time. Men slapping women's behinds, talking about them like objects to play with, and 99% percent of the time when a woman is onscreen, the camera is accentuating her butt in tight revealing clothes. The one positive thing about the movie's view on women is that there is at least one female character in a powerful position. Paul Walker is good in his role, Tyrese Gibson can be slightly irritating at times, but he's not terrible. I'd say ages 13 and up is ok. Typical PG-13 style content is content. If you decide to watch this action film as a family, then I'd encourage you to have a discussion with your sons about that the proper view/treatment of women is (or should be).

Teen, 13 years old Written bykid-teenrater23 May 31, 2013

Some bad things but acceptable

2f2f is a good movie but there are some parts where your parents need to cover a kids eyes

Teen, 16 years old Written byUnknownpearson May 26, 2013

Horrible sequle

Terrible just terrible sequel stupid boring and often offensive. To mutch sexuality. A guy kisses another guy .lots of flirting and another touches a women's stomach .

Teen, 14 years old Written byfoxirox March 23, 2010

well, its pretty good, bad acting

well dis one is ok not as good as first and newest

Teen, 13 years old Written bydabossmatt January 6, 2018

Amazing

Great Movie, Like this first need to be older to get some references.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 15, 2011

i really liked the first fast and fuious but i hated this one

What to watch out for * Violence: Great deal of violence, including gunplay and torture. Characters in peril. * Sex: Sexual references, skimpy clothing. * Language: Many four-letter words. * Consumerism: Not an issue. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: Drinking.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybigshow19 March 19, 2011
it's great ive seen it but a little much sex and violence

Teen, 16 years old Written bydavidguitar15..... November 7, 2010
this is an awesome movie...its not as volent as stupid common sense media says...they are idiots...one guy gets shot in the whole movie...the movie is mostly street racing....they are cuss words...mainly the S word and D word....theres also the middle finger. all the girl characters are mostly in skimpy clothes or bikinis....but theres no nudity....well in one seen a girl in a bikini has her bikini bottoms so tite that you can kinda see her butt but it only lasts for a few seconds