Kid reviews for 20th Century Women

20th Century Women Poster Image

Amazing.

I just finished watching this movie, and it really is an amazing film. Parents I urge you to let your kids 14 and older (or 13 if your kid is really mature) to watch this movie. This movie has changed the way I look at things, and all of the characters are amazingly thought out. even though each person has their flaws, they are all undoubtedly good people not perfect, but human. The relationships of the characters are really thought out and I think realistic. there is talk of sex (some scenes that might be uncomfortable to watch with parents).

A historical masterpiece with a sustainable level of maturity.

I believe this film should be viewed by young teens and older, because this movie itself opens young people's eyes, as the young characters are susceptible to a complicated life set in the 70s where they openly discuss happiness, gender roles, feminism, disease, love, etc. It likely would be hard for a kid to understand the subjects in this film, but it can definitely help older kids/teens to explain their surroundings. The movie involves much talk about sex, and short clips of the sexual nature and flashes at nudity, drug use, and language. It overall is a good yet complicated movie fit for 14 and up.

An interesting movie

A charming and charismatic movie covering topics such as feminism etc. One of the best movies I've ever watched.