Parent reviews for 300

Bloody, fanboyish retelling of an ancient battle.

Adult Written byMovieCertificate November 2, 2011

15+

Three scenes depicting nudity,
One sexual scene
Graphic violence with the presence of blood.

OVERALL - Only mature viewers 15 and above.

Adult Written byjcmcdowell June 19, 2021

Amazing, well-made film!

I was amazed by this film! It looked realistic and believable! I do not know how the filmmakers of this movie made it, but it had a lot of great acting, set designs, and special effects. I want to work in filmmaking when I grow up, and I would love to learn how to make films like this one! I especially love the battle scenes and the scene where Leonidas meets Xerxes. It looked like a regular man (Leonidas) talking to a giant (Xerxes). I love all they did with the appearance of Xerxes and I love the way his voice sounds, too. Everything about Xerxes makes him intimidating. Very well-done, but it has some bloody violence and explicit sex. Despite all of this, this is a must-see for anyone who likes war and gladiator movies!

Adult Written byMohammadAzimi May 3, 2021
Adult Written byDon Diego January 15, 2021

Good episode

Leonidas and Xerxes, very good episode of movie 300. Their conversation, Xerxes tamptation, Leonidas answers. https://m.vk.com/wall-175255876_482
Adult Written byBritmmmm August 23, 2020

18+ bc rape

No was would I let a child watch this... there are at lease two scenes where you can see men physically raping women. And they talk about a child be raped. And of course there are boobs in the sex scene.

Adult Written byzaramary May 3, 2020

its far from the true story and historical facts

Parent Written byAaron C. April 28, 2020

Stylised Fantasy War movie has violence & sexual content.

This is a movie which has stylised, bloody violence & strong sexual content & nudity. It's a one time watch.

Adult Written byPres March 14, 2020

AGE 21+ Graphic Nudity, Orgies, Rape, Sex and Violence

Sex scene with graphic female and male nudity, Gratuitous female toplessness, Graphic violence. Scene where a man appears to rape a 10 year old crying child.
No redeeming qualities.
A scene with a young woman posessed by the spirit of the oracle reveals her breasts in several shots.
There is a gratuitous scene involving multiple naked women. About 5 women's bare breasts and nipples are shown.
There is a graphic sex scene with female and male nudity shown.

Written byAnonymous November 21, 2018

The butt review

A good movie. It is probably not for kids. There is a lot of blood and violence and a lot of sexual stuff.

Adult Written byGoey1834 June 20, 2018
Parent of a 10 and 16-year-old Written byanish m. April 10, 2018

Short, but good

Has a lot of violence and sex
Parent of a 11-year-old Written byAnish v. April 5, 2018

A awesome movie but for older teens

Has lots of sex and violence

Adult Written byMatt B. August 11, 2016

Very violent movie

This movie has graphic violence and gore. It also has a scene of sexuality.
Adult Written byAwesomeness142 May 25, 2015

Violent

This movie is very violent and bloody. There are some very inappropriate scenes. There really isn't much of a storyline. It's just a lot of fighting and dying. It's still a pretty good movie.

Adult Written byHoldenPollak November 29, 2014

300 Review

This movie is certainly violent with detailed scenes of violence and some sexual activity.
Adult Written byNathan009 November 15, 2014

Good, but bit violently

I watched the film and though it was amazing. The sex was not as explicitly as I thought and the violence is ok.

Adult Written bymovie fan man's dad March 12, 2014

blood. guts, action!

there is nude in 300 and demons if your child/teen likes head chopping and blood and guts it is maybe fine only 3 times shown of nude my kids have not seen it they are only 8

Adult Written byconcernedparenzzz July 2, 2013

Not for kids - but a good guy's movie

Not for kids under 18. That said, I thought it was fun. Sometimes a guy just wants to watch a testosterone laden film and suspend reality. Definitely a guy's movie. Not the quality of Braveheart or Gladiator, but if you don't go in expecting a deep plot, then you can enjoy it too. I really enjoyed it a lot!

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 30, 2012

Cool,but not for kids though.

I would NEVER recomnend this movie to any kid of any age.But I have to admit,it's action-packed.
Adult Written bydarthsitkur August 22, 2012

300 is incredible

this is the best war movie ever and i think it's better than glory, kingdom of heaven, the patriot, and braveheart, 300 has the craziest and most jaw dropping battle scenes you'll ever watch, i'm serious lol, and Gerard butler's performance as king Leonidas was amazing might I add