All parent member reviews for 300

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Ah, Gerard Butler :) haha He makes this movie. I love the story, 300 against so many more and yet bravely facing their deaths. I cried when I watched this movie. Beware of nudity though.
Adult Written byDogcrazed March 13, 2011

Ok basically there is no redeeming value. It's for perverse people to get their jollies. I don't think movies like this should exist, it is historically inaccurate and serves no purpose. Orgies and rape? Yeah no thanks. I find it very upsetting. Especially the sex and senseless violence.
Adult Written byDr.Q November 16, 2009

Based on a history account. Well written.
Adult Written bySPARTAN301 April 9, 2008

THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!

I am a true Greek. With a lineage that dates back to the days of Troy and Thessa. I have seen some good Greek movies. And I have seen some crappy Greek movies. And I must say, that the 300 is the BEST movie I have ever seen. It makes William Wallace and Brave Heart look like Sesame Street. Not to take away anything from William Wallace at all. Much respect to him. 300 is much like any other uprising or rebellion movie. But the actual story and visuals are breath taking. I can't wait to buy this movie on DVD. I just came home from seeing it. I plan to see it again tomorrow night. 5 stars just aren't enough for this movie. Remember. Remember the 300!!!!!!!
Parent Written byPlague December 3, 2009

This is SPARTA!

A stunning movie with eyecatching computer animated effects. The war scenes were action-packed and delivered. Gives good messages to stand for what you beleive and those you love, and to be free.
Parent of a 11, 14, 16, and 18 year old Written bymarkaspinwall July 10, 2009

skip it; not missing anything

I took my 17 yr old son & buddy - thinking it would be just good, red-blooded American violence. But, nope, the nipple quotient was way too high for this dad. Besides the sex, movie was just plain stupid.
Adult Written bywhatever9696 April 9, 2008

Not as Good as i expected

Adult Written bydarthsitkur August 22, 2012

300 is incredible

this is the best war movie ever and i think it's better than glory, kingdom of heaven, the patriot, and braveheart, 300 has the craziest and most jaw dropping battle scenes you'll ever watch, i'm serious lol, and Gerard butler's performance as king Leonidas was amazing might I add
Parent of a 12 year old Written byvmaekegvjs.fknmsel February 26, 2011

Parent of a 15 year old Written byhorsegurl22 January 14, 2010
Adult Written byParentsTakeResp... April 9, 2008

It's not that violent or disgusting

300 takes place in a time where war ruled and being nice got you killed. If my kid was 13, I'd let him watch it because it's not that bad.
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

hmmmm...

well before I saw this movie almost everyone I knew said this was like there favorite movie. I was kind of disappointed though because I was expecting a lot of this movie it was good but it wasn't one of those movies where u say wow thats my favorite movie but overall it was good 14 and up
Parent of a 13 year old Written bylovingparent2002 May 26, 2015

FOR EVERYBODY!

Watch this movie!
Adult Written byAwesomeness142 May 25, 2015

Violent

This movie is very violent and bloody. There are some very inappropriate scenes. There really isn't much of a storyline. It's just a lot of fighting and dying. It's still a pretty good movie.
Parent Written byHoldenPollak November 29, 2014

300 Review

This movie is certainly violent with detailed scenes of violence and some sexual activity.
Adult Written byNathan009 November 15, 2014

Good, but bit violently

I watched the film and though it was amazing. The sex was not as explicitly as I thought and the violence is ok.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byDorino Poollo O... August 11, 2014

Was showing this to my 6-Year Old Daughter

Love the nude scenes, I want my daughter to be one of those naked women when she grows up!
Parent Written bymovie fan man's dad March 12, 2014

blood. guts, action!

there is nude in 300 and demons if your child/teen likes head chopping and blood and guts it is maybe fine only 3 times shown of nude my kids have not seen it they are only 8
Parent Written byconcernedparenzzz July 2, 2013

Not for kids - but a good guy's movie

Not for kids under 18. That said, I thought it was fun. Sometimes a guy just wants to watch a testosterone laden film and suspend reality. Definitely a guy's movie. Not the quality of Braveheart or Gladiator, but if you don't go in expecting a deep plot, then you can enjoy it too. I really enjoyed it a lot!
Parent of a 7 year old Written bythe names Bond December 15, 2012

Decent movie

Well, it is not the best, but not the worst, this was an enjoyable movie, if you are a female, you will hate this movie, I guarantee it.