All parent member reviews for 300

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Ah, Gerard Butler :) haha He makes this movie. I love the story, 300 against so many more and yet bravely facing their deaths. I cried when I watched this movie. Beware of nudity though.
Adult Written byDr.Q November 16, 2009

Based on a history account. Well written.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byvmaekegvjs.fknmsel February 26, 2011

Adult Written byDogcrazed March 13, 2011

Ok basically there is no redeeming value. It's for perverse people to get their jollies. I don't think movies like this should exist, it is historically inaccurate and serves no purpose. Orgies and rape? Yeah no thanks. I find it very upsetting. Especially the sex and senseless violence.
Adult Written byNinjaLlama April 9, 2008

Eye candy.

The main thing to remember about this movie is that it's pure eye candy. The story is old and everyone should know what they're getting into right off the bat, especially if you know anything about Frank Miller and any other movie or graphic novel he's associated with. The film is not very deep, but with a few side stories to break up the continuous battle scenes. Gritty, bloody, sexy and beautiful to watch.
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

hmmmm...

well before I saw this movie almost everyone I knew said this was like there favorite movie. I was kind of disappointed though because I was expecting a lot of this movie it was good but it wasn't one of those movies where u say wow thats my favorite movie but overall it was good 14 and up
Parent of a 15 year old Written byhorsegurl22 January 14, 2010
Adult Written byMovie Man August 15, 2009

Not Great, but Very Good and, Quite Frankly, Awesome.

I really enjoyed this clever blend of genres. It was The Matrix meets Troy. I truly enjoyed the battle sequences; they were magnificent; awesome! But, some protracted portions of the film were boring, which is why I deducted points of how well made it was.
Adult Written byeinaragnar April 9, 2008

Adult Written bywhatever9696 April 9, 2008

Not as Good as i expected

Parent Written byPlague December 3, 2009

This is SPARTA!

A stunning movie with eyecatching computer animated effects. The war scenes were action-packed and delivered. Gives good messages to stand for what you beleive and those you love, and to be free.
Adult Written bygotchamprado April 9, 2008

Adult Written byJon2010 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byBDIDDYGSW April 9, 2008

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 30, 2012

Cool,but not for kids though.

I would NEVER recomnend this movie to any kid of any age.But I have to admit,it's action-packed.
Parent of a 11, 14, 16, and 18 year old Written bymarkaspinwall July 10, 2009

skip it; not missing anything

I took my 17 yr old son & buddy - thinking it would be just good, red-blooded American violence. But, nope, the nipple quotient was way too high for this dad. Besides the sex, movie was just plain stupid.
Adult Written byParentsTakeResp... April 9, 2008

It's not that violent or disgusting

300 takes place in a time where war ruled and being nice got you killed. If my kid was 13, I'd let him watch it because it's not that bad.
Parent Written bycolts02 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byhossein_s April 9, 2008

Adult Written bySPARTAN301 April 9, 2008

THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!

I am a true Greek. With a lineage that dates back to the days of Troy and Thessa. I have seen some good Greek movies. And I have seen some crappy Greek movies. And I must say, that the 300 is the BEST movie I have ever seen. It makes William Wallace and Brave Heart look like Sesame Street. Not to take away anything from William Wallace at all. Much respect to him. 300 is much like any other uprising or rebellion movie. But the actual story and visuals are breath taking. I can't wait to buy this movie on DVD. I just came home from seeing it. I plan to see it again tomorrow night. 5 stars just aren't enough for this movie. Remember. Remember the 300!!!!!!!