Parent reviews for 50/50

50/50 Poster Image

50/50

BE ON INSTANT PLESASE

Not the best movie ever.

Honestly, I expected this movie to be more of a comedy but it actually more of a drama! It wasn't the best movie ever. If Seth Rogan wasn't one of the main actors in the movie then I probably wouldn't have even watched it in the first place. However, the main character in the movie is a pretty enjoyable actor as well! I definitely wouldn't call it an appropriate movie for children. Violence isn't a big issue at all, but there is plenty of sexual content and lots of bad language. Not to mention graphic drug use. Not all adults are going to enjoy this movie. It seems more like a movie that teenagers would enjoy, but I would only recommend it for older teens.

17 and up.

50/50 is an amazing comedy drama movie about a boy who has cancer and has a 50% percent chance of surviving the surgery but it does have some heavy themes that may be too much for your young kids this movie is only for older audiences and parents you need to know that 50/50 has one sex scene and lots of sex talk there is constant strong language used and some social drinking and drugs used the message in this movie it's about adversity need not break you and it can make you confront yourself and those around you as you seek a more fulfilling and healthier in more ways than one life the role model is that Adam is resilient in the face of a shocking, scary diagnosis Despite this, he's able to care for others though he does have blind spots and be generous with his time and friendship. And he finally learns to value himself and embrace life as he faces the possibility of death.

I wish I had seen almost anything else.

If you like puerile humour, one-dimensional characters and a completely predictable plot, this movie is for you. Otherwise, there are lots of better ways to spend your time and money.

Sad sexual exploitation

It is sad that they had to sexually exploit a women to make this movie... if that was not involved, I would consider watching it. But having a woman bare her chest for money.. not cool.