Parent reviews for 6 Underground

6 Underground Poster Image

Incredibly violent, horrible language

Incredibly violent. The language is none stop. We even watched this in Vidangel and it was hard to watch. 20 F words in the first 10 mins, so much violence!!! An eyeball is cut out of someone's head, bullets streaming through people's eyes, beams going through people, blood streaming about... Again in only the first few mins. This is no way appropriate for kids at all.

good

this movie is great

Ryan Reynolds roll like Deadpool has violence and language well if I said about this film and Deadpool are the same so glad they got really get screwed up then.

What a disappointment

Definitely a waste of time. Awful swearing, storyline takes forever to get to a point, unnecessary sex scenes.

Depressing

Very Depressing

This movie is AWESOME

I didn’t expect much coming into it, but then there was the most epic car chase I’ve ever seen for the first 20 minutes and the action never slowed down from there. There’s not much of a story, but who cares? It’s super fun and has the perfect balance of action and comedy. Tons of cussing and violence though so look out for that.

Lots of fun

F-word throughout but I read other reviews saying they used Mother f-ers but they don't. No graphic sex either. Lots of action and humor.

Micheal Bay did it again

Awesome movie. Reynolds and cast killed it! I would pay for this movie at theaters in a heartbeat.