Find the best for your family

See what's streaming, limit strong violence or language, and find picks your kids will love with Common Sense Media Plus.

Join now

Parent reviews for 6 Underground

Explosive action, bloody images in intense adventure.

Adult Written byNiq February 14, 2020

Depressing

Very Depressing

Adult Written bynorthwind600 January 23, 2020

Adult Written byBlakeE1999 January 8, 2020

This movie is AWESOME

I didn’t expect much coming into it, but then there was the most epic car chase I’ve ever seen for the first 20 minutes and the action never slowed down from there. There’s not much of a story, but who cares? It’s super fun and has the perfect balance of action and comedy. Tons of cussing and violence though so look out for that.
Adult Written byRabbitmom December 31, 2019

Lots of fun

F-word throughout but I read other reviews saying they used Mother f-ers but they don't. No graphic sex either. Lots of action and humor.
Adult Written bykirbyderwood December 27, 2019

Micheal Bay did it again

Awesome movie. Reynolds and cast killed it! I would pay for this movie at theaters in a heartbeat.

Adult Written byThe true critic December 22, 2019

Outstanding action film

The movie goes back to basics of action movies in general. Car crashes, fire fights with a little sex and some course language. Michael bay's brain child mixes Fast and Furious with Die hard. It's a must see for any action movie fan. The best I've seen in forever.
Adult Written byReviewer1746 December 20, 2019

Don’t waste your time. You’ e GOT to have something better to do.

Ryan Reynolds really disappoints with this one. One long string of profanity laced stupidity (lost count on the “mother f-ers”). It’s like his agent had him take the script to keep working, yet I read he has a net worth of 75M. Since that’s the case, he needs to be WAY more selective in choosing scripts. Senseless, loud car chases one after another and constant explosions. Reynolds narration through the movie becomes slightly old. There’s a plot in there somewhere, but after the first 25 minutes trying to find it, I figured I was wasting my brain and my night.

Adult Written byEmonstrous December 19, 2019

Excellent action movie

What an excellent mix of Reynolds humor and Bays action. Very fun. Great message too.

Adult Written byPres December 16, 2019

Gratuitous objectification of women.

This movie has graphic sex and violence throughout. There are only a few women cast in this movie and all of them are shown sexually. They have no other role in this movie except to be objectified in very little to no clothes. The men are clothed throughout and they are not sexualized or objectified.

Adult Written bySam M. December 16, 2019

Incoherent, obnoxious, excessive, fun; or: How I learned to stop worrying and let Michael Bay do his thing.

This is peak Michael Bay. Minor scenes are hilariously overproduced and action is edited by a coked-out monkey. Attempts at backstories and drama are rote and redundant. Logic took the year off, with random stuff happening for no reason but to let action scenes boom on for even longer as Bay's Ipod scores the film. Topped off with tonal shifts out the wazoo; with every single attempt at a serious scene undercut by Mikey's signiture dumb humor, going from ripped-from-the-headlines atrocities to A-Team style silliness in a heartbeat.

But most importantly; everyone is clearly having fun. The cast has chemistry the same way Uranium and unstable atoms do. The action is creative if not artful. And Ryan Renolds can carry Bay's sophomoric schtick better than Shia Labouf or Mark Wahlberg. At least it doesnt pad itself to 3 hours with awful attempts at myth building like the Transformers movies (even tho it still feels twice as long as it should be even at just 2 hours). This is just a filmmaker and his crew having a blast. If you want to see a millenial A-Team where they are completely incompetent and led by Deadpool; this is your movie

Mikey also had a blast with the uncensored freedom he got. This is easily his most violent movie to date. With tons of spraying blood from impalement and headshots, including a sloppy exploded head a lengthy fiddling around with a severed eyeball. Constant F words. Some non-graphic sex scenes.