Parent reviews for 6 Underground

6 Underground Poster Image

Best movie of the year!

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I (do I) A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it (say it) Inside, we both know what's been going on (going on) We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it (to say it) Inside, we both know what's been going on (going on) We know the game and we're gonna play it I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

1 person found this helpful.

Incredibly violent, horrible language

Incredibly violent. The language is none stop. We even watched this in Vidangel and it was hard to watch. 20 F words in the first 10 mins, so much violence!!! An eyeball is cut out of someone's head, bullets streaming through people's eyes, beams going through people, blood streaming about... Again in only the first few mins. This is no way appropriate for kids at all.

good

this movie is great

Ryan Reynolds roll like Deadpool has violence and language well if I said about this film and Deadpool are the same so glad they got really get screwed up then.

What a disappointment

Definitely a waste of time. Awful swearing, storyline takes forever to get to a point, unnecessary sex scenes.

Depressing

Very Depressing

This movie is AWESOME

I didn’t expect much coming into it, but then there was the most epic car chase I’ve ever seen for the first 20 minutes and the action never slowed down from there. There’s not much of a story, but who cares? It’s super fun and has the perfect balance of action and comedy. Tons of cussing and violence though so look out for that.

Lots of fun

F-word throughout but I read other reviews saying they used Mother f-ers but they don't. No graphic sex either. Lots of action and humor.