Kid reviews for 6 Underground

6 Underground Poster Image

my review pretty much sums it up

I was bored after having a emotional breakdown and procrastinating doing my schoolwork, so I went to Netflix, like I always do. To which i saw a movie tilted ¨6 Underground¨ staring back at me. I also saw that it was a rated R movie, so being the not so responsible responsible teenager that I am, I looked up the reviws, form both parents and children. all of which mostly range from ¨this movie is awesome and the action was so sick¨ or ¨this movie was such a wast of time, and i would not recommend watching it.¨ So after reading reviews like such as throughs i just had to watch the movie. I personally like to watch movies with horrible ratings especially of they are action movies or comedies. If its rated a TVMA or R I always read reviews, if its just language and sex scenes, then its usually not that big of a deal I watch it. I`ve probably seen and heard worse, thank you to the american public school system. yes, the jokes were bad and yes, the overall movie was not that enjoyable, but if you just watch the movie criticizing everything that not gonna get you anywhere. you need to watch the movie and enjoy the little things in the movie, for example, instead of saying ¨oh the jokes were horrible and the humor was so dry¨ simply say ¨yes, they were not the best but i did get a good laugh¨ (because you enjoyed the little things like how stupid the joke is.) Always watch a movie with horrible ratings with a mindset of ¨wow, how stupid is this guy.¨ like a bunch of middle schoolers trying to be cool. yes. you can criticizing the movie but why do that when you can just have fun. Bonus points if you watch it like a YouTuber. but yeah its pretty good.
1 person found this helpful.

Fantastic

Great

Cool movie

A lot, but not enough.

It was ok. There were lots of good parts, but also some that were just overdone. Like the car chase in the beginning, was just too much. Don’t get me wrong, I like a good car chase, but this one was so long and it was just a lot of repetition. Shooting, car crashes and explodes, repeat, for like 10 minutes. There was excessive cursing, and the 2 sex scenes just made it weird. The action scenes were pretty good (although they were a little dragged out). Costume design and special effects were very nice. The green Alpha Romeo was also pretty dope. It was a decent movie, but there are definitely some better ones.

bad quality

Quite frankly...shit Obviously high production but still not pleasing, noticing details and many plot holes the producers did not check over. Lot's of blood and guts not recommended for younger audiences.

This was an awesome Ryan Reynolds film!

I’m 14 and I watched this movie so it’s not a 17+ movie. It is pretty violent but not too graphic. It does have a ton of swearing though but great movie.

Really good action film

Ryan Reynolds is back at it with 6 underground, another banger action film. Violence: Very violent and disgusting parts. At the beginning someones eye pops out. Lots of stabbings and explosions with bloody images. 5/5 Sex: Three sex scenes throughout. Two start off with kissing and undressing, and one is a very brief sex scene with no nudity. 3/5 Language: A bad word in every sentence. 5/5 Drugs: Alcohol drinking. 1/5 Good action film, good plot, definitely worth your time.

a well thought movie

i recommend it to people aged 15 and up bc it contains some unappropriate scenes and lots of bloody scenes and violence but overall i enjoyed it :)

For mature kids only

Liked it and though it was entertaining. Better than extraction and red sparrow but just like thoughs violent and has sex and lots of language