Kid reviews for A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting

A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting Poster Image

The best

I love this movie. I love it so much I have watched it 3 times. It’s about a boy who can make his dreams and nightmares come true and monsters want to use his powers to create a nightmare army. The order of the babysitter’s need to get him back.

A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting

Good. Lots of action!

Some Scenes Are Scary

Some scenes might scare some young viewers, if you watched this with a 5 year old, they would have bad dreams. Older kids might be more into it.

Following the pattern of Netflix's productions.

The movie follows a predictable plotline (not bad just boring) subpar cgi, and bland acting. If you were expecting something that was original, funny, or entertaining for the entire family find something else. Kids might enjoy the movie but personally I would say just be ready to sit around and be unimaginably bored.

It wasn't the best

We watched this on Halloween only because Tom Felton ( Draco Malfoy) was in it but they made him some weird monster? It wasn't the worst but I still regret wasting my Saturday on this.

Really good

I found this movie one night and I loved it! I was really happy because Tom Felton was in it and he plays Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter (I love Harry Potter)! It is a really good story and wasn’t that scary. The actors did a great job and the movies teaches good lessons about caring for others and helping out your friends!

The best for at least 8yr old

This movie is good it’s a family movie I’m a teen I’m 12 or a pre teen and it’s a good funny move the trailer May look not 7 and up but it is

Ridiculous reviews!

Scary? Are you kidding me? I’ve watched movies alone at night, this was one of them, and these reviews are by far some of the worst I’ve seen. I don’t understand why people got scared. Somebody even put “too much sex”. There’s no sex whatsoever in this movie, and I suggest you go into Netflix yourself and see why it’s rated pg.

Sometimes a bit sad and scary, but it is an INCREDIBLE movie

sadness and scariness: someones little brother is captured, and evil cats ate an entire girl scout troop (off camera)

Amazing