Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 22 kid reviews

Sort by:

WAY TO SCARY FOR KIDS

I watched this movie at school and hated it it was violent and had way to much horror

The best

I love this movie. I love it so much I have watched it 3 times. It’s about a boy who can make his dreams and nightmares come true and monsters want to use his powers to create a nightmare army. The order of the babysitter’s need to get him back.

A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting

Good. Lots of action!

Some Scenes Are Scary

Some scenes might scare some young viewers, if you watched this with a 5 year old, they would have bad dreams. Older kids might be more into it.

1 person found this helpful.

good over all but pretty scary

its good but i think will definitely get night mares from it, there were some scary scenes but over all it was good

Not mature

This movie sucks because it really annoys me and others when freshman or other people in a movie are fantasizing over a boy, when we children grow up we tend to meet boys in a different way make it realistic, monsters don’t look scary and the main character doesn’t seem phased about any of these monsters, we need a good movie, please…

Following the pattern of Netflix's productions.

The movie follows a predictable plotline (not bad just boring) subpar cgi, and bland acting. If you were expecting something that was original, funny, or entertaining for the entire family find something else. Kids might enjoy the movie but personally I would say just be ready to sit around and be unimaginably bored.

It wasn't the best

We watched this on Halloween only because Tom Felton ( Draco Malfoy) was in it but they made him some weird monster? It wasn't the worst but I still regret wasting my Saturday on this.

Really good

I found this movie one night and I loved it! I was really happy because Tom Felton was in it and he plays Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter (I love Harry Potter)! It is a really good story and wasn’t that scary. The actors did a great job and the movies teaches good lessons about caring for others and helping out your friends!

The best for at least 8yr old

This movie is good it’s a family movie I’m a teen I’m 12 or a pre teen and it’s a good funny move the trailer May look not 7 and up but it is