Kid reviews for A Cat in Paris

Animated thriller's action makes it best for older kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhappyginger January 19, 2013

Excellent Animation

Beautifully and uniquely animated. I enjoyed it; not your typical kid's animated movie, there were more "adult" emotions. Loved the idea of a cat that's literally a cat burglar.

Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2012

A Cat in Paris Review

I thought the movie was superb but not aimed at younger veiwers. When I watched the film there was a girl who was about five years old sitting next to me and I noticed that some of the scenes seemed a little bit too emotional and strong for her age. I recomend that kids be about seven or eight and older to see the movie. The "fighting scenes" were not that bad, there was only one part that had blood, and there was only one time where a group of villians had champagne. Overall it was a very good movie and I highly recomend it to the right age. I am eleven, and I was right not to take my 4 year old little brother.

Kid, 5 years old May 4, 2013

The thief, cat and girl become friends

I liked the movie but didn't like the boogie man / scary man in the movie. My favorite part was at the end when the thief stops stealing and is with the family.

Kid, 11 years old October 5, 2013

love it

I dont know but I quuite like it seems boring but its really quite interesting and its intriging

Teen, 17 years old Written byUsrthea May 8, 2018