Kid reviews for A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song

A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song Poster Image

Does include language but funny and catchy

This has some language and mature themes in it. It’s not super original or unique but it’s a fun story, unique characters, and a fun twist on the original story.

it is good but it should be rated pg 13 beacuae of the swear words .

Dissapointing

I was quite disappointed with this movie. It was the worst of the series. There was swearing (b****) and rude scenes - for example the scene where the girl gets locked out of the house naked. Totally not necessary. The general mood of the movie was bad as well - the stepmother kept insulting everyone. Also I thought its was kinda dumb how the movie ended all happy with the girl and the guy together when just minutes ago they were so separate. It was weird. So I would not recommend anyone watch this movie... quite annoyed at the makers.

Only worried about language

I just recently watched a few minutes of this movie and what really blew my mind was that in her song she uses "a--". The song lyrics are specifically, " And kissing your ass ain't what my lipsticks for.", and what also shocked me is that Kids Media didn't catch that, when me as a kid caught that. I also see other reviews on calling her mother a "b---h" and other words (not all are curse)

some scenes not needed

there are some scene that they shouldn't have added as they are inappropriate for under 9 years so other than that this movie is great for tweens teens and for the whole family

is it good or bad

its a good movie but its not really good for kids under 12 or 13 so I suggest pg12

Awesome!!

This is a great movie perfect for 11-13 year olds. Lucy Hale is a great actress to see and the story follows the storyline of Cinderella. There are a few kisses, a bit of bad words and a little bit of wine, but otherwise it's great!

Drama

I think this movie is for girls 12 and up, because some of the language is inappropriate for some girls who are younger then 12. But, I think it really depends on the parent's decision. There's some kissing involved in this movie. But there are some lessons in The Cinderella story, and that is, that you should be nice to other in life and follow your dreams.

Once upon a song

It's like any other movie that kids go wild on; except with the word bi*ch included, which was really not necessary.

it is amazing anyone would love it

i think it is amazing