Kid reviews for A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner

A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner Poster Image

THE MOST AWFUL PIECE OF CRAP THAT HAS EVER SHOWN ITS HIDEOUS FACE ON EARTH

This movie can lick the bottom of my toilet bowl. Actually, no, it doesn't deserve that treatment. It deserves much worse. I was about to tear my own rib cage from my chest and dip in in salsa and shove it in my ears and eyes because of how awful this waste of money and time was.

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just too sad! I liked the cartoon more!

Worst movie ever

I saw it and it was very stupid! It's crazy! Why couldn't have Timmy just grow up and stay as an adult. When you grow up, you have to act like you are growing up, Not stay as a kid! Why does it have 4 stars? It's sending kids the wrong messages! When I grow up I am never going to let my kids watch it! It was horrible when Timmy gave up his faries! Like the worst thing I have ever seen! I liked the cartoon way better! DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!! IT WILL HURT YOUR EYES SO BADLY!!!

Good Movie

Good movie but mild violence when Timmy falls off his motorcycle and when Crocker and that other guy hurt Cosmo, Wanda and Poof. There is very mild sex when Timmy and Tootie kiss

No No No

It sucks, the fairies look horrible and I don't like it when it's real people, They forget most of the characters and their looks don't match the character (e.g. Timmy Turner) It kind of ruins the mood to see him leave his fairies, He always stuck with them and they always helped him. Even my friend said it was horrible. It did go quickly, but it's not that funny either. I agree with some people, they didn't need to keep everything, How can Crocker's eat go on his neck, he's a human, not ET.

A message for making decisions

well...

I really don't like this movie because it has a boring plot and MAYBE for SOME people it won't keep their attention

No good to me

I think it was very bad because in the Fairly Odd Parents cartoon there was a movie based on tv remotes and going tho time and tv shows. And during the end it shows him not losing his very old parents tell he gets older and the falling inlove thing made no sense because its supose to be he loses them if he tell people about them OR till he doesn't need them or stops believing but this he had to fall in love. And the fact that he got to keep them in the end I really hated because he loved them I understand but it was time to let them go to help someone who really needed them it shows kids that they can hole on to things even if it hurts someone else and they can get whatever they want.

Drake Bell at his Worst!!!!!!!!

so i was at my friends house and she was watching "grow up timmy turner," so i watched it too. and my friend and i were just like criticizing the whole movie until it was over. it was so funny(us criticizing it, not the movie)!!!!! Don't ever watch it!!! EVER!!!!!!

Based on such a great TV show!

Loved it!