Parent reviews for A Fall from Grace

A Fall from Grace Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Not a Christian movie

Sex scenes, swearing, ...don't be fooled. Some reference to church, praying the rosary but certainly not a godly, faith promoting movie.

I’ll never get back those 2 hours of my life

This has to be one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Bad script. Bad acting. Ridiculous plot. Do not subject yourself to this. I watched the whole thing just to see if it could continue to be as bad as it was. It got worse!

Great

Great movie. I normally find myself watching horror but this was a very realistic movie and a great plot twist. The movie was very well put together. Must watch

Needs attention to detail

This movie had the ability to be a much better movie had more time been put into production, editing, and just common sense. Tyler Perry is a good movie Maker but is somewhat redundant in the theme of his movies when it comes to women. Outside of that the movie is acceptable but you will find flaws in areas that you're not looking for them and it becomes distracting.

One of Tyler's Best Movies

The Plot was great and had you going from the start. But, the ending "GOTTA YOU"!! A Fall From Grace is a Fantastic Movie!!BRAVO ZULU, TYLER PERRY!!!