Kid reviews for A Good Day to Die Hard

A Good Day to Die Hard Poster Image

has intense sequences of action violence throughout, language,drug use and nudity

has too much violence,langauge,and smoking

Stupid, dumb, amateur filmmaking but in a sort of dumb fun

Parents need to kniw that A Good Day to Die Hard is a very F-bomb filled sequel to the popular actions series. This is definitely a very bad film but in a sort of fun but bad way, the third act heals a lot of the problems but this film is so bad edited and the camera work (shaky cam) sucks. The violence besides some blood but not even too much feels PG-13, the plot is stupid and this is a very guilty pleasure. Suggested MPAA Rating….Rated: R for intense sequences of F bombs, some action

Good For Tweens

This film is ok for tweens, it is kind of good, but it is pretty violent, and it has language.

Don't even consider this a Die Hard film

This is the only Die Hard movie I have a negative opinion, but wow is it negative. It lacks many of the tropes of the Die Hard franchise; a particular setting, John McClane's charisma, a central villain, etc. Putting that aside and judging it as a standalone action movie, it's still terrible. The action sequences are underwhelming. Bullets flying, cars blowing up, terrorists dropping left and right, this should be more exciting than it actually is. The characters completely suck. John McClane and his boring son have no chemistry, they just bicker and whine the entire time in a way that's annoying and not funny. The villains are forgettable, and the plot makes no sense. The only good part about it is the R-rating. Live Free or Die Hard is my second favorite Die Hard movie, but I would've liked a genuine R-rating. This has some blood and cursing, but it's fairly tame. SKIP A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD.

Pretty good movie but...

This movie is actually has a very good plot. The violence is not to over the top, like shootings, and punches. Some language, f bombs and more. The most boring scene is literally a 15 minute chase scene about 30 minutes in. The rest of the movie is pretty good. Overall very good die hard.

Least entertaining by far.

This is definetly the lest entertaining die hard by far. There is a chase scene that is boring. It is still a good movie. Just not as good as the others. Not even violent. Kinda like live free or die hard. There is language though. Like f bombs. This is still good though.

a good action film but as a die hard fan, not a good action film

The main problem i had was this movie was so bland. It lacked any sense of color and didn't stand out from the previous four. The same car chases, the same gunfights, it was almost tedious to watch. If you never saw a die hard movie and this is your first one and your looking for a good action films in general then you'll love it, but for me personally as a somewhat die hard fan, this just didn't fit me. With every new movie to come out you expect something bigger, something better, something people haven't seen before, stretch your budget and go crazy, but like i said, same old soup. I mean i dont hate it its just the same thing gets old, especially when you watch these movies back to back. The cast was good as well as the acting, as always. The action and gunfight weren't like terrible i mean there were some cool moments and i gotta admit it, the chase scene in like the first 20 minutes lasted like 15 minutes and had a lot of stunts and cars flying through the air and stuff. I think a 7 is well more than it deserves now im gonna go watch RAW (2016) :p

Die hard just died

I didn't like this movie. It wasn't that good because of all the plot holes. Also, the camera is a little shaky. The director also isn't the greatest. I don't understand why they made this movie. It isn't great but OK. The reason I think this movie is OK for teens fourteen and up is because there is some swearing and some bloody violence. Overall I recommend this movie to any action fan.

seriously 16s

I don't know how it's 16s cause it dosent even say it on the DVD case it's harmless but under 11 should be accompanied by an adult it isent brutal bloody or unessisary violent its just action like you see in every cartoon except realistic the language isent that bad nothing your kid dosent know but it's frequent its a good movie as usual Bruce does it once again on his journey to save the world but this time he's not alone jhon maclane jounier is by his side they don't particularly like eachouter at first but they learn to get along in the end don't listen to the common sense media the 16s rating is extreamly harsh but young kids must be accompanied by an adult the role model is obviously jhon maclane who is a very good one in a matter of fact

A Good Day To Die Hard

The Film Follows John Mclane to Moscow It's Fun In Parts But it's quite boring a car chase goes on for 15 minutes the key issues are language (f**k) and moments of action violence and shootings but it's very over the top and unrealistic however it should be okay for older teens. There's also a scene showing drinking and there's infrequent mild innuendo.