Kid reviews for A Good Day to Die Hard

Fifth in violent action series is also least entertaining.

Teen, 13 years old Written byActionMovieGuy May 9, 2020

Pretty good movie but...

This movie is actually has a very good plot. The violence is not to over the top, like shootings, and punches. Some language, f bombs and more. The most boring scene is literally a 15 minute chase scene about 30 minutes in. The rest of the movie is pretty good. Overall very good die hard.

Teen, 13 years old Written byram234533ds May 9, 2020

Least entertaining by far.

This is definetly the lest entertaining die hard by far. There is a chase scene that is boring. It is still a good movie. Just not as good as the others. Not even violent. Kinda like live free or die hard. There is language though. Like f bombs. This is still good though.

Teen, 14 years old Written byExiled Universe July 2, 2019

a good action film but as a die hard fan, not a good action film

The main problem i had was this movie was so bland. It lacked any sense of color and didn't stand out from the previous four. The same car chases, the same gunfights, it was almost tedious to watch. If you never saw a die hard movie and this is your first one and your looking for a good action films in general then you'll love it, but for me personally as a somewhat die hard fan, this just didn't fit me. With every new movie to come out you expect something bigger, something better, something people haven't seen before, stretch your budget and go crazy, but like i said, same old soup. I mean i dont hate it its just the same thing gets old, especially when you watch these movies back to back. The cast was good as well as the acting, as always. The action and gunfight weren't like terrible i mean there were some cool moments and i gotta admit it, the chase scene in like the first 20 minutes lasted like 15 minutes and had a lot of stunts and cars flying through the air and stuff. I think a 7 is well more than it deserves now im gonna go watch RAW (2016) :p

Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2017

Die hard just died

I didn't like this movie. It wasn't that good because of all the plot holes. Also, the camera is a little shaky. The director also isn't the greatest. I don't understand why they made this movie. It isn't great but OK. The reason I think this movie is OK for teens fourteen and up is because there is some swearing and some bloody violence. Overall I recommend this movie to any action fan.

Teen, 14 years old Written byihateageratings April 2, 2016

seriously 16s

I don't know how it's 16s cause it dosent even say it on the DVD case it's harmless but under 11 should be accompanied by an adult it isent brutal bloody or unessisary violent its just action like you see in every cartoon except realistic the language isent that bad nothing your kid dosent know but it's frequent its a good movie as usual Bruce does it once again on his journey to save the world but this time he's not alone jhon maclane jounier is by his side they don't particularly like eachouter at first but they learn to get along in the end don't listen to the common sense media the 16s rating is extreamly harsh but young kids must be accompanied by an adult the role model is obviously jhon maclane who is a very good one in a matter of fact

Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2015

A Good Day To Die Hard

The Film Follows John Mclane to Moscow It's Fun In Parts But it's quite boring a car chase goes on for 15 minutes the key issues are language (f**k) and moments of action violence and shootings but it's very over the top and unrealistic however it should be okay for older teens. There's also a scene showing drinking and there's infrequent mild innuendo.

Kid, 9 years old October 8, 2014

a good day to die hard

i love it

Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2014

A Good Day to Die Hard

A Good Day to Die Hard is a great action film!Bruce Willis is great as John Mclane and Jai Courtney scores as Mr Mclane's son. The violence is moderate, containing car and helicopter crashes,punching and quite allot of shooting but luckily there is no blood sprayed when characters are shot and there is no stabbing. The language is also moderate, there are infrequent use of the F word and moderate use of the S word.If you are an action fan, then this is for you,I love this film.I recommend that on average, no one under the age of 12 should see this.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 1, 2014

Yippy ki yay mother russia

A good day to die hard wasn't as good a day as we all thought/hoped it would be just as much cussing as the rest and just as much action
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 October 18, 2013

second best in series is mildly bloody and very entertaining.

a massive, super-explosive entry in the popular Die Hard series is the second best film is the franchise, falling close behind Live Free or Die Hard. anyway, this movie delivers the goods, and by goods I mean giant explosions and huge gun battles. and although the violence isn't all that bloody, some of the amped-up mayhem may be too intense for younger action junkies. throughout the movie, many people are shot, blown up, beaten, crushed, and even shredded in helicopter blades. there are explosions, car crashes, mild blood sprays, and scene where John pulls shrapnel out of Jack (nothing is shown). the language is strong, with uses of the F word and S word constantly.

Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2013

MPAA and critics are Super WRONG

Why is everyone hating this film. Can't anyone just say yes to Bruce Willis. MPAA is so dumb to rate this R because it isn't a true R like Olympus Has Fallen. It deserved a PG-13. Live free or Die hard was more violent then this. Parents, do NOT listen to MPAA or Critics because it was an epic thrill ride. I put a thing down about what families should know because I had to. A Good Day to Die Hard was an easy PG-13.

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2013

New die hard doesn't live up to reputation

I honestly expected better but it's not bad and it is violent but as bad as other movies.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 July 3, 2013

die hard is going to die hard..

I watched this last night with my friends and I have to say I was quite bored with it. Also this seemed like one of the tamest die hard's there is except for the original version of live free, but that ones unrated was about as bad as this. The violence was pretty mild, the reason for the R rating was for the language which was a lot less than number one had. My nine year old sister could handle this, but she feel asleep so it wasn't really worth it. Pretty mild but not a good movie.

Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2013

It's alright. Although, you need to be mature.

In USA the film should be rated a PG- 13 for strong language, moderate violence, threat and brief nudity. Every scene involves guns or explosions. Although, it is about a father and son getting to know each other well. That's the positive message.

Sex And Nudity: A woman strips and we see her in a bra. Only for 4-8 seconds.

Violence: Many people are shot. Some people are killed during the car chase. A man is shot we see a little bit of blood. And others are stabbed and shot at the end.

Language: The f- word is used three times.

Threat: Two men jump out of a high window. Cars are set on fire. A man jumps out of a helicopter.

Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2013

Great

I saw this movie in the cinema with friends it was really good i don't know why a lot of people hated it i thought it was Awesome it is iffy for 7 to 9 on for 9 to 10 I loved it a bit violent and a bit of swear words including 16 uses of f**k several uses of s***t to but overall awesome
Teen, 16 years old Written byOfficial Critic February 25, 2013

A Good Day to Die Hard Review

For all its mayhem, for all the smashing windows and kabooming fireballs, the grenade launchers and giant helicopters, A Good Day to Die Hard not only fails to top its predecessors, it also forgets the basic Die Hard rules.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen February 15, 2013

Its not the best in the series but hey its enjoyable.

This could have been PG-13 but I'm glad it was R because they get to say the trademark line. This R but not a hard R it relativily borderline PG-13. Dont trust the website on this one, they say its not appropriate for kids that are 14. I'm 14 and I've seen alot wore then this. No to how good it was, i liked i think its pretty underated actually.