Kid reviews for A Haunted House

A Haunted House Poster Image

stupid comdey parody of 2013 has too ranchy stuff

too iff for 14 years old but it should commpoarted too 9 plus

I like Marlon Wayans and Scary movie, but this movie not for young kids

It's a funny spoof movie starring Marlon Wayans who is good a doing spoof movies. A Haunted House is mostly about Malcolm ( Marlon Wayans) and his girlfriend and they want to shoot their sex life on camera, but ones his new girlfriend moves everything goes wrong. The movie contains pervasive crude humor and sexual content, some language like the F-word and N-word. comic violence and some nudity. There are some scenes that show them having sex and one scene in fast motion.

wow

Creepy sex violence swearing.

eh..not what i expected

this movie was funny at some points but very discusting.it showed human feces and lots of butts.they also had lots of bad language and drug/alchohol use but thats minor negativity(people do things like this each day) but anyways this move is for maybe 14-15 and up but it depends on how mature u are and if ur parents or legal guardian allow u to watch it.

Great movie

This movie was funny and a bit sort of scary that my type of fav movie there is going to be a haunted house 2 next year and I can't wait for it to come out...maybe 14 or 15+

really good

its good, not verry scary its like a re make of paranormal activity only alot more funny and interesting,in my opinion id say its a really good movie better than most films ive seen.

A Haunted House - Review

This is a really good film which families would love. You may find that there is some sex parts in it but all is ok because you dont see anything (phew). Kids would love this film as it is a comedy and not so much of a horror. I watched it and i absolutly loved it and told all my friends to watch it. All family types would love this film as the language is fine and there is only a little scene in the film people may be affened by. I would like to say this film is ok for 14 + as this film does have some sad scenes in it (the dog). Overall i would say this film is very funny and i would recommened it to families who love comedies.

Iffy for 14+

Comedy Humor Movie may be appropriate for Ages 12-14+ (Teens/Young Adults)

oh great another stupid 2013 movie made in january

like paranormal activity wasn`t bad enough this was even worse

horrible

funny but just don't bother