Kid reviews for A Knight's Tale

A Knight's Tale Poster Image

Humorous LOL jokes in quirky take on jousting.

Entertaining medieval tale is funny and captivating.

This movie is fun and good for families. However, it’s not your typical family movie. It’s rather quirky and weird. It is a medieval tale told using 70s rock music. Huh? You heard me right. It’s a medieval tale told using 70s rock music. It’s still good though. There is some violence, including a dead body, sword fights, and jousting. It’s not graphic or explicit in any way. There is also some language. Sh-te is used as an alternate pronunciation of sh-t. The word fong is used as a less explicit term to mean f-ck. It it used both with a sexual connotation and as a threat. There is male nudity (a butt). It’s nothing bad. There is more sex that includes mild innuendo, but again it’s nothing bad. The film has positive role models who are brave and work hard. The film also conveys messages about kindness, bravery, and that social class does not matter. Overall, it’s a good movie for families.

It was ok

The love story was boring for kids but the sport was good.

It's PG-13, what did you expect?

This movie has no gore. As for sexual stuff, some male buttocks are shown, but this is played for laughs.

My Dad Loves It

This is one of my dad's favorite movies. I mean, it is a great story with a ton of humor and rock music, but... There is so much language, sexual content and violence (although that last one makes sense, since it's about jousting and knights) Also, there is a scene in which a character walks down a road, totally naked because he lost his clothes while gambling. Nothing too bad was shown, but it was still cringe-worthy. I asked my dad why he likes it and he said "It's smart humor, and they combined classic rock with history. It was really smart and good, and it's a great story." I guess it's a matter of opinion? I would wait until your kids are pretty mature before letting them watch it.

Ok

It is ok for little 5 and up. No sexy stuff. A female wears a slight see through outfit. A guy walks down the road naked, butt cheeks shown .

Super good movie for teens and adults!!

This movie is fantastic! From the opening where they incorporate the Queen's song, to the very end was amazing! Violence: Peril and blood. Swearing: Bad words including H***, D***, and others. Romance: Innuendo, going into a girl's room, a man is naked several time and his butt is shown. Really good movie!! Watch!

Great movie to watch with your family

The movie 'A Knight's Tale' is a great family friendly movie. It has one small scene that shows the backside of a man but nothing to worry about. There is also some small kissing scenes here and there but nothing serious to worry about. If it was, I wouldn't have watched it at school with my class! It has a great message of self-confidence. It was also pretty cheesy but a pretty great movie overall.

To explain this, put a modern twist on the Mid Evil times...

I love Heath Ledger (RIP i miss you) so that's probably what's making me love this movie. There is no sex, just implied if that's concerns any of you parents, and violence barely any except the jousting, which isn't that bad. There are great messages and lot's of humor, so this is a pretty good family movie. Hands down, I loved it.