All teen and kid member reviews for A Midsummer Night's Dream

Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic May 31, 2012

Dull, boring, irritating, one movie you should skip out

Boring, lame and dull. It's so long (since it is so boring), with irritating voices and a stupid plot. There are no funny scenes, no action scenes, NOTHING. Just a complete dull movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydurf15 May 14, 2012

a little inappropriate

OK, first there is more than one scene of nudity, both male and female, although most of it is hard to see, it also has a few bad words too.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 1, 2012

Faithful adaptation

After reading the book (which can be tedious at times, but you're glad you tackled the classic at the end) I can report that it was very true to the source, Shakespeare's language in it remained. The acting is fine, especially Kline and Tucci who seem to have the most fun with their roles. There's a startling amount of nudity in this movie, which surprised me when they showed it at school.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBobblingpuck June 21, 2016

Depends how lenient you are

I am a 14 year old and we watched this film in school. There was many scenes with nudity and nudity implied. I will tell you all that I recall. Many butts scene in fairy house, a man grabbing another woman's breast, a bunch of nude girls in a pool, a man and a woman having sex and her hair Barley covering her nipple, near the end the main characters were all lying down naked and then they stood up but the woman had leaves covering there nipples butt they did a backwards scene and you could see there butts trough the brush. There were lots of sexual implements but no major nudity. It really depends how lenient you are. I suggest 14 years of age or if you are a lenient parent 13 years of age and if you are more on the strict side I would say 15 years of age. It is not a completely appropriate movie to be shown in school in my opinion. I don't recall cursing and there is no violence. There were many drunk fairies as well.
Kid, 12 years old October 21, 2012

N/A

It was a good movie but its not my type. But we watched it in school so cant be so inappropriate or teachers would not choose it.