Kid reviews for A Monster in Paris

French monster movie encourages looking past the surface.

Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2019

the best movie ever

this is the greatest movie of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so good and the animation + plot + EVERYTHING is AWESOME about it except at the very end, right before the kissing scene, it get cringey because Raoul is a wuss.
Teen, 17 years old Written byT J May 8, 2018
Teen, 14 years old Written byalex_bleu January 29, 2018

Animation

I have to say, the movie was enjoyable for me when I watched in 2015, but when I watched it again this year, I noticed a lot more details. The dialouge and romance of the plot was well written and the songs were enjoyable, but animation/ CGI is what got to me. The CGI was poorly done, and I think this company should have given themselves more time with practicing in CGI and animation, before releasing that movie. I think if this company had put more effort into the movie, it would have made the movie so much better. The character designs probably would of turned out better. Overall, re watching the movie was very disappointing.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2017
A great beauty and the beast type story, with excellent music

Teen, 17 years old Written byLunariLongCat March 29, 2016

See Paris FROM ABOVE!

Its wonderful! I'm a teen, and i love it. All the jokes, details, characters, designs.
Its a wonderful story, although some parts are quiet cliche.
Eg. Monster turns out to be innocent and harmless, villan has a high influence on government.

Teen, 16 years old Written bythelittlegirlinabox August 12, 2013

Not so Phantom of the Opera...

I have always wanted to see A Monster in Paris ever since I saw it on IMDB. I was thrilled when I found a kid's movie based Phantom of the Opera. I didn't expect to be like How to Train Your Dragon or Tangled, but it was decent enough that I got have way through it. Just one thing turned me off. It was the singing flea. Really a flea? Was that best you could come up with? Just over all I did not enjoy it.

Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2013

________________________________________________________________________

Really nice cartoon and family movie!
Kid, 9 years old April 20, 2013

Great fun!

This movie is a very interesting love tale and at the same time, it is a very good comedy.