Parent reviews for A Perfect Getaway

Paradise-set thriller is stylish, slick, and very violent.

Adult Written bywonder dove January 15, 2013

Not the greatest...

I was looking forward to this movie when it came out, so I bought it and wish I had rented it first. Although the twist was good, the film was actually really boring. The action starts towards the end but it was also a bit confusing. I love Steve Zahn and I'm used to his funny characters but he was pretty serious in this flick. The violence is heavy - lots of shootings and stabbings with some gore. Sexual content includes mainly discussions but also scenes of partial nudity. Strong language. There is some drug use of pot and one character refuses it, also a scene of meth use (graphic). Not for kids! Okay for ages 16 and up!!

Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy February 22, 2012

Good Movie.

Just fine movie A Perfect Getaway is a just fine movie it's Interesting and has a shocking ending that you dont expect and it's Rated:R I give it 3 out of 5 stars and I Give A Perfect Getaway AGE:14. If you do watch this movie I hope you enjoy it!

Adult Written byilikemusik23 January 1, 2010

Boring

This is an example of when all the good parts of the movie are in the trailer to trick the audince into going to see it. The movie was very boring and not intense untill about the last 20 minutes or so where it just got predictable and plain stupid. Im glad i rented this because i would've been mad if i had wasted my money on this in theaters.

Adult Written byNICKYNICK67 December 22, 2009

I'd say teens 14 and up

It was okay for a teen. There is brief partial nudity, a sexual reference. Violence isn't that bad until near the end a few gunshots and stabbings. Language is VERY iffy a few words here and there but once it starts it doesn't stop 'til about a minute.

Adult Written bybeph September 19, 2009

for adults not children

you would not like this movie if you are a child or preteen. it would be too difficult to understand seeing as they never come out and say anything. the twists and turns are visual and mostly inferred, and if you arent paying attention, you will be lost. this is an adult movie and should be veiwed as such. the sction scenes are excellent and the ending is unexpected. i like movies that only show you what the main characters know, andthis movie did a great job of hiding information that would make the movie uninteresting. if you like movies with crazy unexpected endings and can handle a little cursing and blood, you will love this movie!