Parent reviews for A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon

A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon Poster Image

Entertaining and warm-hearted

We all enjoyed it. Very sweet and funny parts. Never too scary for our sensitive 5 yo.

2 people found this helpful.

Great Shaun The Sheep scifi comedy

Another excellent addition to the Shaun The Sheep franchise, this one *full* of little joke references to scifi movies and TV shows to keep the adults happy. The movie is a little spooky so younger kids might be scared (it was too much for our 6yo), but otherwise highly recommended.

1 person found this helpful.

Not scary!

I have one very sensitive 8 year old when it comes to scary or tense scenes. He did great with this movie. There are very few tense scenes and it is mild. I also read to him the paragraph containing what is scary about this movie. That really helped him to know up front what to expect.

only appropriate for a ten year old plus kid

there was one scene where the sheeps genatailia appeared to be seen from behind only showing the tip. I watched this with my 4 year old and six year old and my 4 year old liam became very uncomfortable with the scene and left the room. My six year old max laughed it off but this was still too much for a kids movie. The animation takes detail and there is no way the animators didnt see this.!

Good family fun1

Everyone just loved it. Go for it!