Kid reviews for A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon

A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon Poster Image

Delightful family-friendly sequel has positive themes.
1 person found this helpful.

Fun, and enjoyable movie. Will get laughs (and maybe some crying)

Farmagedon is a great family movie, that parents and kids will enjoy. The stop-motion is fantastic, and it is so cute! There are lots of laugh out loud moments, but also some sad ones. I said 4+ because there could be some scary parts for any child younger. Many people want to capture an alien, and someone is in a big metal machine, chasing our main characters. Other than that, an amazing family movie for all.

Shaun and Lula

This is a great movie for kids of all ages it is sad at times like when Lula thinks she cannot get home but the ending of the movie is happy when Lulas parents come to rescue her.

Good. First is better.

Disappointing

The reason I put only 2 stars is because the first one is better but Farmageddon is good to watch with younger kids than you because 100% of little kids I know like it.

Most overrated animated film of all time

I loved the classic Shaun The Sheep and the first film was quite decent, but I honestly HATED this movie, it isn't that these animated films aren't my cup of tea or that I don't like Shaun The Sheep. The animation was great but the main issue was that this film was just plain BORING, instead of focusing on the flock, their antics, the pigs, Bitzer and making this much the like the original series, it focuses on this new character, a curious young Alien that hogs all of the screen time. After I got to the middle point the plot started to feel very predictable and while it still has a sense of adventure it failed to retain the charm from the original series and failed to entertain, which is the whole purpose of films in the first place. Anyway throughout watching this film I was bored, a good film should have you on the edge of your seat, this film left me wondering why I didn't leave my seat.

Funny side jokes throughout

This film is a great movie for the whole family. This movie also has side jokes poking fun at Alian, E.T, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 2001, and other sci-fi movies. This sequil to the Shuan the Sheep Movie is a movie that's OK for kids of all ages.

Amazing movie but has some sad parts

*Spoiler alert! I think it's a great movie but some sad parts just make you sad too. Over all it was a great movie. It shows Shaun trying to help a lost alien who needs to find his/her way home. There is a scary lady who ( I thought was trying to harm the alien) becomes very happy at the end. I thought the total opposite. And I was totally wrong. Don't show this movie to kids 6 and under.because some parts seem scary when the alien is just moving around in the bushes, and there are some sad parts. But there is a robot which is really very funny so it makes up for some of the scary parts. But not all. If you put funny and scary on a scale in your mind all the funny parts would be almost the same as the scary parts.I think the first Shaun the sheep was is more funny than this one and has one scary character (spoiler alert)but in all of their movies it all ends happy. I fell like i get all attached to the alien and then he/she has to go so I get all "oh will he/she come back? The alien is so cute I wish he/she could stay!" I also have a few questions like: what happened to the mean lady? And I don't get it. Did I miss anything? It gave me the thought is there more? I felt like there is a missing part. One more question: why is the dog so mean? In the first movie the dog was really nice to Shaun and his friends. In this movie the dog was putting up signs saying no don't do that. Otherwise it was a GREAT movie!!!!!! You should watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for sensitive children

I’m a 8yo and I was distressed when I watched the movie especially the separation of the alien and her parents while my 4yo brother was not stressed