Kid reviews for A Thousand Words

A Thousand Words Poster Image

Definitely not a waste of time

I actually first watched this movie when I was about five or six, and of course I didn't remember much of it. Suddenly today I happened to remember it for the first time in years, and I decided to go back and watch it again. While everything is still fresh in my mind, I just want to say that this movie is not the best movie ever, not even close. But that's just my opinion, it's a comedy movie and comedy is totally subjective. And hey, it wasn't necessarily a waste of time, because I did enjoy it to some extent. This movie isn't bad for kids under 13, but I can see why it got the rating it has. There's cursing and some *romantic* stuff, and not to mention the main character is a selfish industry shark for much of the film. Though the truth of the matter is that he ends up learning a valuable lesson in the end, which is a great example for kids. So yeah, maybe don't have your kids watch it at the age I first watched it at, but it's a good example to set for them if they're ready to handle bits of crude language here and there.

Good Film

Im not one to watch many movies but today on film4 i started to watch it and i thought it was an amazing story.

PG-13 for sexual innuendo and language

My rating: PG-13 for language and sensuality

WORST ADULT MOVIE

Don't bother

My dad rented this for our family to watch because Eddie Murphy is in it so he thought it would be funny. Wrong! It was terrible! The acting was bad so was the scripted, a sexy sceen in a apartment, he has a mental breakdown where he rips up hes own home. And sooooo many bad words! Don't bother.

Are you crazy!

I watched this when I was about 10 or 11 years old and I thought it was appropriate for my age. You just don't know what kids say in school?! This is great and I don't understand why the ratings for this are so low. I loved it, but it may not be appropriate for really young viewers, but you're going to wait until they are 14 to watch this movie. Worth the watch and has a family message in the end.

not inappropriate, but not good either

ok, everybody is making this look like it is inappropriate for teens. but it isnt very entertaining though...