All parent member reviews for Abduction

Adult Written byjoshua martinez January 17, 2012

14 and up.

Abduction is a great action movie stars with Taylor lautner from the movie twilight but parents you need to know that Abduction has some intense violence some strong language used and some teen age drinking the role models are that Nathan and Karen stick together, even when it would be easier for him to go off on his own, and they're courageously willing to put themselves in harm's way for each other.
Parent Written byHopeSeekr September 28, 2011

Good, fun movie

Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy April 6, 2012

Cool Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Movie is Decent and Might Be Disturbing For Some Viewers. RATED: PG-13. I Have This Movie And I Give It 3 out of 5 stars and I RATE IT AGE: 14. Abduction Is A Cool Movie!!!!!
Parent of a 13 and 16 year old Written byparent_of_2g January 21, 2012

The trailer was better than the movie

A story line that could have been good if aimed at an adult audience was dumbed down in a failed attempt to make it suitable for teens. The acting was weak and overwrought. The two main characters were unlikable. The plot skipped around so much it felt manic. All in all, I'm very glad I didn't pay to see this in the theatre.
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Abduction 2011

abduction is a unbeilible storyy about a kid who doesnt know his true life but not an intertaining one.
Adult Written byJocelyn707 February 25, 2012

Good

It was good but isnt for people who arent very mature.Good movie for teens
Adult Written byLoveBittenWolf October 24, 2011

Action Packed, but May Scare Younger Children

I am an older fan of Taylor (not too old that I cannot admire though), and I seen Abduction twice. While it is packed with action, Lautner's own stunts, and energy, I have to say that a child under ten should not view it. I am reviewing it for my own taste, but it may scare younger children due to the violence, and the plot. This is a great film for the teenager, and only has one romantic scene that doesn't get too far. The drinking and partying at the beginning, and Taylor passed out, is familiar to most teens, but children should not be exposed to it yet . Lautner does have a positive future in movies beyond Twilight, despite what others perceive. Overall, it is a great film for the 14 above group.